Best comfort/quiet tyres.

Zippaboy

time to change tyres.

any recommendations?

Looking for quiet tyres.

However with good water drainage system, not prone to aqua-planning.

LS2000?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

tat day visited my frequent tyres shop... owner recommended Thunder brand... he mentioned its another sub brand under 1x branded tyre name... good quiet n comfort tyres... he quoted me special price of 80 per pc.. still thinking abt it...

• Praise 3

tat day visited my frequent tyres shop... owner recommended Thunder brand... he mentioned its another sub brand under 1x branded tyre name... good quiet n comfort tyres... he quoted me special price of 80 per pc.. still thinking abt it...

Address?

• Praise 2

LS2000 was told by a tyres shop not to get. never ask further

you might think that shop never carry that why B.S. Answer is No coz there is a pile of LS2000 lying around.

• Praise 1

LS2000 was told by a tyres shop not to get. never ask further

you might think that shop never carry that why B.S. Answer is No coz there is a pile of LS2000 lying around.

hmm

any recommendations ?

PP2? but noisy right?

yokohama db is the quietest tyre around, ( unless u keep to 80 km /h)

if u willing to pay, u can look into bs gr80( look out for gr90 next year )

goodyear ls2000 japan make, grip, noise all slightly above average ( for its price its really worth it )

toyo teo plus, very quiet , haven heard any issue with grip b4. but once again, toyo tyres only slightly cheaper then bridgestone tyres.

yokohama db is the quietest tyre around, ( unless u keep to 80 km /h)

if u willing to pay, u can look into bs gr80( look out for gr90 next year )

goodyear ls2000 japan make, grip, noise all slightly above average ( for its price its really worth it )

toyo teo plus, very quiet , haven heard any issue with grip b4. but once again, toyo tyres only slightly cheaper then bridgestone tyres.

i heard alot of "horror" stories about yoko db decibels in the wet.

hmm,

Toyo teo plus, never hear much about that.

too bad GR80 is not longer available, if not i will love to try that.

How is LS2000 compared to GR80 in terms of noise > 100-120km/hr.

Michillin Energy MX1?

eh i think if u want something quiet u can forget about energy, the tyres is about lasting long life, if u check the threadwear,

i think 400 + if i remmember correctly, that tyres is damn loud b4 u can even finish 30 % of the rubber , COS ITS DAMN HARD. anyway that is my experience with it ONCE ONLY.

noise level ls2000 no fight for gr80, if u look at gr80 the thread , alot of fine thread pattern, gr80 also last longer then ls2000, but i think ls2000 win if u take grip into consideration , any way , comfort tyres we dun talk about grip, as long as it can stop during wet/dry weather its good enough . i dun know why for some reason db cannot stop in the wet, althrough its thread pattern look alike gr80, ( think something to do with rubber compound)

Edited by Beregond

hmm

any recommendations ?

PP2? but noisy right?

my last tyre is PP2.. normal on wet n dry roads... not for performance... noise? but its slightly over prices.

but i think its beta than my first tyre, Eagle f1. like flying aeroplane.... but wet road, SOLID.

CPC2 is good but hard to find new stock. Over the weekend Stamford 3 days sale, I went and they offered my End 2006 CPC2 and commented the tires can last 6 years... I ask for newer stocks as they are distributor and am willing to pay more but they say... "No Stocks"!!

• Praise 1

I just changed my tires to LS2000. Personally i think the noise level is still acceptable, but i like the reliability while cornering and wet roads though...quite a good buy.

Cheers!

• Praise 1

I just changed my tires to LS2000. Personally i think the noise level is still acceptable, but i like the reliability while cornering and wet roads though...quite a good buy.

Cheers!

what were you using previously?

thanks.

↡ Advertisement