Best comfort/quiet tyres.

Zippaboy

Sorry that's PCA free, not PCD.

Got it from Pitstop Tyres at Whitley Road (Caltex pumping station next to the Vet).

PM me if you need more info.

↡ Advertisement

Federal fd 2 seems pretty comfy and good price also

I agree, I'm on Federal Formoza FD2 and it is indeed quiet. Currently have ran about 6000km on it, I've ran on NSHW averagely about 140km/h to 150km/h in heavy rain and no slip nor aquaplaning. (or at least I never felt any)

my frez jus change it

the shop say it similar to michellin brand

===============

Thunder brand. Never heard of it b4?

U still dare to buy? [sweatdrop]

Shop can say its similar to Michelin even. Wow. I wonder if tis the China equivilent of Michelin?

But b prepared for tire to explode if u go >90kmh hor. Corner at slow speed car will skid even. [laugh]

i used PP2 ... changed when my car is 50 k km .... now my car is 120k km it is is still running good...but touching the wear indication mark soon i thinking when i check the tyres.. anyway 3+ years liao need to change liao ... overall it is very good... noise wise and grip wise i like it but the price is not cheap ... i paid 180 for my 16" piece

===========

S0H Bros quoted me less for 205/45/16 for PP2. The 205/50/16 is even cheaper.

maybe u can consider next time u change. I didnt get as I bought the Yoko A.Drive R1 from him but wil prob get PP2 next time.

But the A Drives r also very good but abt 30% cheaper.

BS RE001. =p

used this before.

very good grip in wet/dry.

but its abit noisy to me.

hopefully something slightly quieter than re001 will be great !!!

Is PP2 quieter?

• Praise 1

I could not find the stock to 16inch LS2000 HII. Blessing in disguise.

I ended up buying a Y rated (up to 300km/h rating) performance tyres, the Ultrac Cento made by Vredestine. This is a 2012 European compliant tyre which met with very stringent European noise and wet grip (SW mark) requirements.

I was extremely surprised at the noise level which was really low for a performance tyre. Mind you I was using the Yokohama dNA DB and would expect to hear rumbling noises.

Instead, besides enjoying a much more confident ride now, the noise level, I must say does easily match up with the Yoko.

Besides, these tyres are totally free from PCD, meaning environmentally friendly. It is very light (the 16 inch UC much lighter than my 14inch Yokos) and looks fabulous (designed by Giugiaro who design cars like Lambo and Maserati)

Don't take my words for it, go make inquiries.

Totally recommended.

http://www.tyremen.co.uk/ultrac-cento.html

This looks like a good choice for comfort and quiet tyre. How much you paid? Price range same as LS2000?

• Praise 1

I could not find the stock to 16inch LS2000 HII. Blessing in disguise.

I ended up buying a Y rated (up to 300km/h rating) performance tyres, the Ultrac Cento made by Vredestine. This is a 2012 European compliant tyre which met with very stringent European noise and wet grip (SW mark) requirements.

I was extremely surprised at the noise level which was really low for a performance tyre. Mind you I was using the Yokohama dNA DB and would expect to hear rumbling noises.

Instead, besides enjoying a much more confident ride now, the noise level, I must say does easily match up with the Yoko.

Besides, these tyres are totally free from PCD, meaning environmentally friendly. It is very light (the 16 inch UC much lighter than my 14inch Yokos) and looks fabulous (designed by Giugiaro who design cars like Lambo and Maserati)

Don't take my words for it, go make inquiries.

Totally recommended.

http://www.tyremen.co.uk/ultrac-cento.html

What is the price like?

• Praise 1

i traded in the new polo's BS B250 for BS RE001.

the stock was 185/60/15 rated temp B traction B treadwear 200. after the changed handling in the dry improved, as for wet gotta try first

===========

S0H Bros quoted me less for 205/45/16 for PP2. The 205/50/16 is even cheaper.

maybe u can consider next time u change. I didnt get as I bought the Yoko A.Drive R1 from him but wil prob get PP2 next time.

But the A Drives r also very good but abt 30% cheaper.

how much was quoted for the PP2? my size is the 205/50/16

Neutral Newbie

guys. can try korean brand. I'm on hankook. it is quiet. :D

Hey, which Hankook are you using?

Thinking of changing to evo 8 or 12.