Best comfort/quiet tyres.

Zippaboy

Gotten a quote from a tire shop for the Advan DB V551 at $135 per pc, DOM - Nov 2014.  Profile 225/55/17.

Thought quite a reasonable deal, but DOM abit old.

Any comments?

↡ Advertisement

Gotten a quote from a tire shop for the Advan DB V551 at $135 per pc, DOM - Nov 2014.  Profile 225/55/17.

Any comments?

If you are getting this get it before Monday.

Other wise you will getting 2 year old tyres

and then its not worth it.

[:)]

• Praise 2

Any comments?

Where got worth it? By the time you are due for another change those tyres will  be 4 years old. Shocking.

Gotten a quote from a tire shop for the Advan DB V551 at $135 per pc, DOM - Nov 2014. Profile 225/55/17.

Any comments?

They sell cheap because it is too old.

Thanks for the responses. The tyre shops must be careful not to keep old stocks, as most will not want to buy older tyres even at a lower cost.

Any comments?

I think is worth it

if the new date cost $200 per pc or more is 100% worth it 

that's saving of 30%

correct me if I am wrong, manufacturer give 5 years official warrant from the DATE (only through official channel)

practically this tires still Good and safe to use for next 36months officially 

Be a smart consumers

Gotten a quote from a tire shop for the Advan DB V551 at $135 per pc, DOM - Nov 2014. Profile 225/55/17.

Any comments?

Do they have 225/60/17 instead for my ride or i can also use 225/55/17 profile to subsitute for my 225/60/17 profile?

Thanks

I think is worth it

if the new date cost $200 per pc or more is 100% worth it 

that's saving of 30%

correct me if I am wrong, manufacturer give 5 years official warrant from the DATE (only through official channel)

practically this tires still Good and safe to use for next 36months officially 

Be a smart consumers

Hi,

Thanks for providing an alternate view.  Did a search on the web and found most tire manufacturers provide a 5 - 6 years warranty.    

This deal is good for those who change their tyres every 2 - 3 years with typical mileage of at around 20,000 km.   

Cheers.

Do they have 225/60/17 instead for my ride or i can also use 225/55/17 profile to subsitute for my 225/60/17 profile?

Thanks

Not sure leh, as I was asking specifically for 225/55/17 only.   I will PM you the shop name, you can check, ok ?

By the way, I'm just sharing info only, no direct/indirect interest in any shop  [:p]

Personally I wouldn't be comfortable fitting any new tyres more than 1 year old.

I guess my tolerance is 1 year old max.

Any comments?

• Praise 1

Oh, by the way, the online tyre shop T***p** will be having a tyre sale special starting 1 Nov, which is tomorrow.   

More choices now  [thumbsup]

Hi,

Thanks for providing an alternate view.  Did a search on the web and found most tire manufacturers provide a 5 - 6 years warranty.    

This deal is good for those who change their tyres every 2 - 3 years with typical mileage of at around 20,000 km.   

Cheers.

Not sure leh, as I was asking specifically for 225/55/17 only.   I will PM you the shop name, you can check, ok ?

By the way, I'm just sharing info only, no direct/indirect interest in any shop  [:p]

appreciate your sharing.

the Manufacturers warranty is by Official warranty (exclude some PI product I supposed )

if 1 only accept the newest will probably end up not getting the right need MHO

Any reviews on Dunlop LM704?

Am considering between this due to cost vs V551

I am on Dunlop LM704. 5000km done. No complaints. But they're not fuel saving tyres which I had previously. Lose abt 0.5km/l.

Got fresh 3-week-old tyres.

I am on Dunlop LM704. 5000km done. No complaints. But they're not fuel saving tyres which I had previously. Lose abt 0.5km/l.

Got fresh 3-week-old tyres.

Thanks for the review

This model Thai made right?

↡ Advertisement