Best comfort/quiet tyres.

Zippaboy

hi guys, looking for quiet/comfort + performance tire for my ride, any recommendation for size 185/60/15. how is Energy XM1 rated?

thx

↡ Advertisement

hi guys, looking for quiet/comfort + performance tire for my ride, any recommendation for size 185/60/15. how is Energy XM1 rated?

thx

There no such thing as quiet and performance.

unless u willing to pay for conti, michelin pirelli. even so, there is NO such thing as best of both world

Robo is rite.

It either comfort or performance...

I prefer comfort & quiet tyre..

Jus go slow when road is wet..

Anyway even with performance tyre,

its always good to go slown on wet road.

[cool]

that why i only though of getting tires from bridgestone, michelin and conti cos i believe what we pay is what we get...correct me if i'm wrong

that why i only though of getting tires from bridgestone, michelin and conti cos i believe what we pay is what we get...correct me if i'm wrong

it doesnt mean that the more u pay = better.

there are certain models of these bigger names that simply cant make it.

however there are brands like, goodyear, hankook, kumho etc that has models that many swear by.

u might wanna research more in the forum. there are a good number of tyres with very gd feedbacks from users. suggest u search, read den decide.

its all abt wad u want and need + how much u willing to pay.

thx for the advises. i hav to admit sometimes, man are greedy,haha...wanted to hav best of both world. As for replacing tires wasn't as common task when compare to regular servicing, so wish to get a good set of tire and enjoy my ride. dun want to regret later due to noise or skip caused by the tires.

btw, the side door placard states 185/60/15, kind of constraint for me when deciding on tires...i don't want to create any reading error on the speedo n odometer from getting bigger or smaller set of tires. how u guys out there decide when changing tires. thx

yap, read this clip.

Thats why will consider GR90 when changing for car the coming round.

Experience GR80 before this tyre...quiet & durable.

[thumbsup]

thx for the advises. i hav to admit sometimes, man are greedy,haha...wanted to hav best of both world. As for replacing tires wasn't as common task when compare to regular servicing, so wish to get a good set of tire and enjoy my ride. dun want to regret later due to noise or skip caused by the tires.

btw, the side door placard states 185/60/15, kind of constraint for me when deciding on tires...i don't want to create any reading error on the speedo n odometer from getting bigger or smaller set of tires. how u guys out there decide when changing tires. thx

my new polo was 185/60/15 i change it to 195/55/15 trust me. u will feel the difference! its so much better the control the traction!

i use re001. but if u think u dont need so much traction which end result is noise than this tyre aint suitable for u. try hankook. i always wanted to try, mayb for my aveo but being a 1 brand shop there are not very willing to gimme a better price for my 1hr old stock polo tyres.

u can try hankook, gd recommendations from ppl here.

sorry dtitan, read what clip? quite true ...but having a wife @ hm already keep me busy all the time liao, haha...

as for robo, by changing to size 195/55/15, this will create error reading on speedo n odometer rite?

sorry dtitan, read what clip? quite true ...but having a wife @ hm already keep me busy all the time liao, haha...

as for robo, by changing to size 195/55/15, this will create error reading on speedo n odometer rite?

even there is... how much difference it can be???

odometer wont affect at all. speedo... if yes also very small difference

correct ...

To TS:

u either get good comfort or good performance

if u want best of both worlds, u will end up with average comfort tire with average performance :huh:

There no such thing as quiet and performance.

unless u willing to pay for conti, michelin pirelli. even so, there is NO such thing as best of both world

alrite, i'll take note of it. GR90, PP2 or if 1 to be on the safe side XM1..thx

PP2 i think no have 15"

gr90 should be a worth it try.

↡ Advertisement