• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 25 December 2009 - 10:00 AM

Idwish
  • Idwish
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can anyone let me know where is the cheapest season parking near HarbourFront or Vivo? Any idea what are the season parking rate around there? Thanks in advance !

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:41 PM

Evilernie
  • Premium member
    Evilernie
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Don't think there is any, unless illegal parking.
Honda:EG6~FD1~FD2R
Spirit of Honda
SJG
Confidence in Motion

Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:03 AM

silversufer
  • silversufer
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

PM me: 9 six 9 9 9 four five 9

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:12 PM

SereneLim_159771
  • SereneLim_159771
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi,

Any advice on the season parking at harbourfront as my office is moving soon?

Thanks

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:45 PM

kennyyy
  • kennyyy
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Can anyone let me know where is the cheapest season parking near HarbourFront or Vivo? Any idea what are the season parking rate around there? Thanks in advance !

U might wanna check with LTA/URA if the Big Open Air Carpark opposite Harbour Front can buy season parking or nt. Mayb tat one can.

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:51 PM

kennyyy
  • kennyyy
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

Thanks

Opps, I reply wrong ppl (haha,,2009 person). I shld reply u.

U might wanna check with LTA/URA if the Big Open Air Carpark opposite Harbour Front can buy season parking or nt. Mayb tat one can.

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:10 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi,

Thanks

Your office admin cannot help?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Season, Parking, near and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users