Ford forum

Pool100

I am currently waiting for the Ford S-Max to be released! I used to own a Ford Focus (in the UK) and it was a fairly reliable car.

Jeremy Clarkson swears by his Ford Focus (he usually drives one for commute when he is not using his other nice fancy car).

However, I am wondering about the reliability in Singapore. Any major concerns?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
(edited)

there may be some Ecoboost engine gremlins, go google...

Edited by Eyke

Turbocharged

I am currently waiting for the Ford S-Max to be released! I used to own a Ford Focus (in the UK) and it was a fairly reliable car.

Jeremy Clarkson swears by his Ford Focus (he usually drives one for commute when he is not using his other nice fancy car).

seems most people say it's about average, reliable without much serious trouble beyond W&T, but not like say a Toyota

I registered a few days ago and my account has not been approved yet, so I was wondering if the page is dead or admins has not had time to approve it yet.

Hey, the forum is still alive. We had alot of bots in there lately and had problems trying to get rid of them.

We have taken some of our discussion to facebook as well.

You're welcomed to join

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FordClubSingapore/

Any one from ford club singapore? Tried registering but they reject gmail email domain. So i wondering what is acceptable, or any free email domain that is acceptable?

hmm . is it fordclubsingapore or fordclubsg? 

i couldnt access the facebook link as above, and the fordclubsg seems totally inert since 2008?

Supercharged

Moved to the fb group as there are too many spammers and bots on the forum..

https://www.facebook...dClubSingapore/

I used to manage my own forum and I can understand the difficulty in managing the spams.

however, facebook is much harder to look up previous threads and discussions so for the people more into reading than chatting, forum is still a much preferred choice to facebook.

Neutral Newbie

I used to manage my own forum and I can understand the difficulty in managing the spams.

however, facebook is much harder to look up previous threads and discussions so for the people more into reading than chatting, forum is still a much preferred choice to facebook.

Agree on the part about digging up discussions. We couldn't find a logical solution to the spammers. They were relentless.

↡ Advertisement