Where is Thai Food restaurant at Sembawang Shopping?

Rainbow

havent you heard abt the famous picanto?... he can make carworkshops famous one u know... haha [laugh]

==============

Ya anyway its good light reading to make me amused only.

I neither gain or lose anything by reading. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Tis thai restaurant is good oni if u stay in North area near Yishun. Food quality is so so-so. Nt much difference frm any tze char stall dat serves thai food. I stay in Yishun more thn a decade & i ate there like oni 3 times. Twice at SSC when it was still there, once at the industrial. To fill the stomach, its fine. Actualy, its more like tze char rather thn Thai food......Bt anyway, most local "Thai Restaurants" seems more tze char style thn thai style. LOL

yes of course bro.... to take tis forum really seriously and believe everything said here is [hur]

but to all those that contributed facts... cheers!!! [thumbsup]

to all bros... you want good quality cheap thai food... try the hougang/Kovan one... always full house...

or more choices go straight to little thailand at golden mile... ^_^

next to hougang superbowl there's this 24hrs coffeeshop.. its facing landed property... then go to the corner... its a few shops away facing HDB blocks... got it?

Hey thanks! Will go try out one of these days [nod][thumbsup]

if you sit inside... try facing the wall... turn on your ipod maybe listen some thai songs... while enjoying your food you will feel like you are in thailand... haha [laugh]

but seriously... bring a couple of friends so you guys can order more dishes to try more items... i went with one other person only and we over did it.... really could hardly walk after the meal.... no joke... [:(]