RadX

If I get chance I will whack the bugger sui sui shakehead.gif shakehead.gif

Hitting a preg woman

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:15 PM

1l0v3you
  • 1l0v3you
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

so poor thing.
didnt have the heart to finish watching the tape.
hope the baby ok.

if the lady miscarriage, it's the guy's fault and i hope the baby haunts him FOREVER.
perfect example of the scums of society.
i am not speaking in code

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:23 PM

Shin-kyo
  • Shin-kyo
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

pitty the lady got beaten up..

thumbsdown.gif for all the guys worker just stand there and watch..

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:54 PM

Starry
  • Starry
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Now you all know why PRC girls like Sporean guys.....

Our guys, at least won't hit a preg women in public la....they at most hit them at home :P

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:57 PM

Leepee
  • Leepee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

All the other staff are equal'ly useless.
So many times I hear people say Singaporeans only know how to sit and watch the good show.....but after watching this video, I feel relief that Singaporeans are up to the other country social standard
It seems that the attitude of the people in this video are sama sama singaporean character, act blur and not do anything at all.

++++++++++++++++++
+ I am handsome hor! +
++++++++++++++++++

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:06 PM

Mr_b20
  • Mr_b20
    6th Gear
    Author Image

dont know why the few guy staffs just stand and watch ?

should take the chance and grab that guy and drown his head into the chicken fryer. Im sure the 公安 dont mind.

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:07 PM

Mr_b20
  • Mr_b20
    6th Gear
    Author Image

All the other staff are equal'ly useless.
So many times I hear people say Singaporeans only know how to sit and watch the good show.....but after watching this video, I feel relief that Singaporeans are up to the other country social standard
It seems that the attitude of the people in this video are sama sama singaporean character, act blur and not do anything at all.

singapore pple got do things ok... they will whip out handphones and start stomping laugh.gif

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:14 PM

Noobcar
  • Noobcar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

WTH is this how can someone do this type of thing....damn bastaxd.

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:22 PM

Altivo
  • Premium member
    Altivo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

all over a soft cone?
Be responsible, practice safe driving, practice safe sex

Getz: May'04-Feb'08, Avante: Feb'08

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:25 PM

Tleslie
  • Premium member
    Tleslie
    4th Gear
    Author Image

part of the reason why cmm like sg men...

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:30 PM

A_korusawa
  • A_korusawa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

part of the reason why cmm like sg men...

btw, its an official statement in the sin discovery ctr that:
sillypore men are:
KIASU
KIASEE
KIABOR

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:30 PM

Gadgeter
I'm surprised that the staffs did nothing to help.... thumbsdown.gif
What Happens on the Road, Stays on the Road.
The Gadgeter
In Loving Memory: 1930 - 2008 Feb 24.

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:33 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hitting a preg woman

I will fark the bloody male staff for doing nothing while the lady colleague being assaulted......... furious.gif furious.gif

just imagine, 4 male staff .......... thumbsdown.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:41 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

how to believe this video?
Almost all the staff are guys. Yet they do nothing.
Must be a stagged show to blaff all the audience

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:44 PM

1l0v3you
  • 1l0v3you
    6th Gear
    Author Image

singapore pple got do things ok... they will whip out handphones and start stomping laugh.gif

ya lor ya lor LOL
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
i am not speaking in code

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:57 PM

Louisckp
  • Premium member
    Louisckp
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hitting a preg woman

by looks of it, the guy is either:

1. local gang member
  2. damm very rich

imagine if such person lives here in sg, haha wonder if our police is there to 'maintain' law & order...

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:18 PM

Simplyme
  • Simplyme
    5th Gear
    Author Image

don understand why all the man in the kitchen jus stand one side n see her getting beaten up... angry.gif

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:11 PM

Raining
  • Raining
    4th Gear
    Author Image

lao cb f--ker inhuman b------d ....hope car bang him cripple dont die and reverse again to and fro and dont die.

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

Haziqko
  • Haziqko
    4th Gear
    Author Image

some ppl will do anything to escape being a father even if it is killing the baby inside the womb... disgust... PRC got guns wat... why don just shoot her instead of torturing her????
MCF Premier League team: DIV2 Panathinaikos motto : "we'll give you a damn good fight"

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:21 PM

Raining
  • Raining
    4th Gear
    Author Image

some ppl will do anything to escape being a father even if it is killing the baby inside the womb... disgust... PRC got guns wat... why don just shoot her instead of torturing her????

what the fark are you toking about????????????????? shoot her over icecream????????????????????????

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users