Totally Inhuman....bloody bas#%%#

RadX

some ppl will do anything to escape being a father even if it is killing the baby inside the womb... disgust... PRC got guns wat... why don just shoot her instead of torturing her????

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

some ppl will do anything to escape being a father even if it is killing the baby inside the womb... disgust... PRC got guns wat... why don just shoot her instead of torturing her????

what the fark are you toking about????????????????? shoot her over icecream????????????????????????

Where did you get the idea that he is the 'father'?

Where did you get the idea that guns are easily available in PRC?

Its a case of assault on a stranger unless you have other information that we don't. Seriously dude, you still hangover from the celebrations?

too much.. the man are just watching, whereas its the gals that are trying to prevent the bashing.. [thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

altot spore is kiasi country.. if such sitn, i am sure some guys wld stand up and subduce him and handover to police etc..

too much.. the man are just watching, whereas its the gals that are trying to prevent the bashing.. [thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

altot spore is kiasi country.. if such sitn, i am sure some guys wld stand up and subduce him and handover to police etc..

hmmmmmm.................. handover to the police, we will do but not before landing a few punches first ...... [sly][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Edited by Picnic06

Supercharged

I think not long ago, there is also another clip showing a Taiwanese/PRC guy kicking his gf. The Gf frens also standy and watch.

Haiz.....no wonder Sporeans guys are in demand.

If such incidents were to happen in Singapore, I think the guy would have gotten a beating by the crowd there first before handing him over to the police....

damn...unbelievable...I am so totally disgusted :angry:

I think not long ago, there is also another clip showing a Taiwanese/PRC guy kicking his gf. The Gf frens also standy and watch.

Haiz.....no wonder Sporeans guys are in demand.

errrr............ remember sometime ago when a sg guy who just stand there and let his gf kick at his didi ....... :ph34r:

the white luxes ...... [sly][laugh][laugh]

Beat the manager up just because they don't deliver ice cream? Unbelieveable.

Since he has already walked over, why don't he just buy the farking ice cream and bring back to the woman who ordered thru' the phone? [speechless]

What you said has happen b4. One guy was badly beaten up landed up in hospital. He kept shouting he was beaten up. I asked the man in blue what happen and he said that the guy slapped her wife's sister even tho she had fallen onto the ground. Some pple around stopped it and beat him up [;)] .

Neutral Newbie

i always thought China woman are no push-over. Few year ago in Shanghai, we have a family of 6 including baby in stroller were waiting for seats in a restuarant.

A waiter approach a table with 4 woman, not eating but each with bottled mineral water. The waiter ask if they could give up seat for us. The next minutes, these 4 women starts banging table, shouting and scolding at the waiter! We were totally shock!!

I remembered in the 80s, my mum was working in East Coast Macs as admins personnel when got one huge guy ran amok in the restaurant, my father, then a bodybuilder, happened to be there to pick her up, knocked the guy out b4 handing him over to the cops.. I think in SG that would've happened to that guy..

See this LINK

There is a news report at the bottom og the page. The kungfu hero has surrendered himself already, said he drank too much. In the comments section, someone also said that the male staff who did nothing were sacked.

Edited by Ahtong

Not long ago, my Tiong colleague commented that people in PRC have more social grace than Singapore. [hur]

there r good ones and bad ones.... [:)]

Turbocharged

I will fark the bloody male staff for doing nothing while the lady colleague being assaulted......... [furious][furious]

just imagine, 4 Ahgua staff .......... [thumbsdown]

edited

after reading what u guys wrote... i can't bear to watch...

But if the person is filming, why can't he help??? surely someone is there....

↡ Advertisement