Totally Inhuman....bloody bas#%%#

RadX

I stopped reading after seeing the headline cos I can't believe that a mother would do this. Even animal mum's know how to protect their offspring so it's incredible a human being can even think of doing this. Utterly disgusting and I've not even read the rest of the article cos I believe it will be stomach churning before my lunch..... 

Yea man, this kind i also cannot read. Those child abuse video recorded by cctv i also can't bear to watch... 

↡ Advertisement

Pls pack her up and offer to ISIS.

Stick a note to say not taking back.

Isis will crumble even  ..... damn teruk lah this woman. [hur]

Good  - Trump will build a wall and throw them back into Mexico.......... Gonzales...... reminds me of the cartoon character Speedy Gonzales 

RIP to the little girl [angel] ..... 10 year old kids are still so innocent ; Hope her brother lives a normal life 

USA got also many of this type of Crack people ; mostly in the lower strata group in ghettos 

All the other staff are equal'ly useless.

So many times I hear people say Singaporeans only know how to sit and watch the good show.....but after watching this video, I feel relief that Singaporeans are up to the other country social standard

It seems that the attitude of the people in this video are sama sama singaporean character, act blur and not do anything at all.

Wrong.. They at least has the common sense to bedeo it.. Which is stupidity at its highest level of lifeform

Father allegedly kills 21-month-old daughter because he was jealous of her
Tuesday, Sep 20, 2016

20160920-fatherkilldaughter-police.jpg?i
Photo: Syracuse Police Department

There are some of us who may quietly envy our children especially for their youth, energy, and chance at a possibly long life.

But what if that envy turns into real murderous jealousy?

Advertisement
Ryan Lawrence, 25, pleaded guilty to killing his 21-month-old daughter with a baseball bat because he was jealous of the attention she was receiving.

His daughter, Maddox, had successfully battled a rare form of eye cancer and many people showed concern for her.

In The Washington Post report, Onondaga County District Attorney Bill Fitzpatrick said in interviews with the police, Lawrence suggested that it may have been jealousy.

"His statements allude to almost a sense of jealousy about the attention that this child was getting as opposed to the attention he was getting," said the report.

Metro.co.uk reported that he admitted to beating his own baby to death before he burned her body together with the murder weapon in a fire pit for three hours.

He then dumped her body in a creek in Onondaga, Syracuse, New York, tied to cinder blocks.

Maddox's body was recovered on February 21 by police divers 36 hours after she was reported missing.

Lawrence was detained three days after the murder, reportedly wearing a disguise, reported TheSun.co.uk, 10 miles (16km) away in Baldwinsville, New York.

Maddox's mother had alerted the police after she found a note from her husband indicating he may hurt himself or their child, reported The Washington Post.

TheSun.co.uk reported he will be sentenced next month after confessing to first-degree murder and faces between 25 years to life behind bars.

• Praise 1

I agree he got mental issue, why would we be jealous that our kids are getting all the attention?

the more attention my kids get, the prouder I am...

really poor baby...

His daughter, Maddox, had successfully battled a rare form of eye cancer and many people showed concern for her.

As if the child did not suffer enough from the eye cancer ........... :yuush:

Sad story.

While his case is extreme, in reality, parents with new babies can lavish a lot of attention on their babies (be it sick or healthy) leading to spousal neglect.  This could have been one of the precursors to his breakdown. [bigcry]

think can safely say:

Err doctors almost never say the word "confirmed"  [laugh]

The sweater that the baby was wearing in the photo is very ominous - skull design.

yeah man that's weird for a child sweater.

Unless it's some pirate flag 

Err doctors almost never say the word "confirmed"  [laugh]

Oh yah... you must be a very good one then  [:p]

for laymen, reading the article, if the guy is not mentally unsound, then he ought to be either 五马分尸 or 凌迟处死!

↡ Advertisement