calculate paper value

• Search this thread
17 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:32 PM

Samwng
  • Premium member
    Samwng
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Do anyone knows or have a excel formula to share with me..

My Car is 03/05 register & intend to de-register

OMV: $22k
Parf: $18k
QP: $21k
Rebate: $9k
Total Rebate: $27k

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:33 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

your paper is 27k lor sweatdrop.gif .... you took this from LTA right?
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

Samwng
  • Premium member
    Samwng
    3rd Gear

Yes. That simple ?

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:15 PM

Ben5266
  • Ben5266
    6th Gear

Yes. That simple. Excellence service from LTA.

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

Thunder7890
  • Thunder7890
    2nd Gear

LTA rebate amount excluding body value.

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

Longhorn
  • Longhorn
    2nd Gear

your PARF = 75% x ARF = 75% x (22k x 110%) = $18k

your COE rebate = 21k x (62/120) = $10.8k? not sure why u only have $9k. is it cos u have Cat E COE?

hope my calns r correct...

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:04 PM

Samwng
  • Premium member
    Samwng
    3rd Gear

Ya.. My COE is E- Open Cat

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:32 AM

Juvefan
  • Juvefan
    Neutral Newbie

Hi, am interested in buying a 2nd hand OPC car and need some help in calculating scrap value of OPC cars for comparison between different deals. Amounts quoted are before any OPC rebates.

Hypothetical case A

Car age: less than 5 years
COE: 14K
OMV: 13K
Paper value: ??

Hypothetical case B

COE: 22K
OMV: 11K

Would appreciate if someone can come up with a detailed working for both cases. Thanks.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:51 AM

Weewee1976
  • Premium member
    Weewee1976
    3rd Gear

Hi, am interested in buying a 2nd hand OPC car and need some help in calculating scrap value of OPC cars for comparison between different deals. Amounts quoted are before any OPC rebates.

Hypothetical case A

Hypothetical case B

Would appreciate if someone can come up with a detailed working for both cases. Thanks.

We'll need to know the actual year registered for cars A and B.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:52 AM

Juvefan
  • Juvefan
    Neutral Newbie

Hypothetical case A

Date registered: Sep 05

Hypothetical case B

Date registered: May 2005

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:53 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    NOS-ed

jsut post the link and we'll advise it's its a gd buy or not lor

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:57 AM

Juvefan
  • Juvefan
    Neutral Newbie

Hi, I would rather understand the workings behind the calculations so I can do future deliberations on my own. Thanks!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:09 PM

Mrbms
  • Mrbms
    2nd Gear

eh.... dun think u'll ever b able to buy a car at paper value & stil use it on sillypore rds lor... 2nd hand car dealers will nvr do that & direct sellers rather sell to dealers cos less troublesome ma...

think u shld consider hw much u willing to pay for depreciation per year on the opc, then multiply the no. of years left on the coe. that wld gif u an ideal of the selling price of the car

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:15 PM

Juvefan
  • Juvefan
    Neutral Newbie

Granted that, but perhaps knowing the paper value of a vehicle would form a baseline from which to gauge an appropriate price to pay for the car?

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:16 PM

Darkblue
  • Darkblue
    5th Gear

Dun need to headache to know how to calculate...

LTA got a link for you to check, Enquire PARFCOE Rebate for Registered Vehicle

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:37 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    NOS-ed

Granted that, but perhaps knowing the paper value of a vehicle would form a baseline from which to gauge an appropriate price to pay for the car?

sure.... but who would sell you at that price?

just check the paper value on the LTA webby...

everyone wants to buy at paper value+ a few k.... would you be willing to sell at that?

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

Ody
  • Ody
    Neutral Newbie

sell direct to buyers!

laugh.gif

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:50 PM

Mcfmun
  • Mcfmun
    1st Gear

sell direct to buyers!

laugh.gif

Yes. Sell direct to private buyers. My car paper value is zero. I suppose I have to give my car to the used car dealers plus some K for the body if I want to get rid of it? laugh.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users