List of healthy places to eat in Singapore

Blackwind

Neutral Newbie

hi all,

with all the constructive discussions going on in mcf about healthy lifestyle and eating habits i began to wonder where i can get healthy food in singapore... i couldn't think of any at that moment so my friend helped me out abit. he said maybe places like subway, sakae sushi? im not too sure but i added them in the list anyway.

pls add on to the list.... welcome constructive feedbacks and definitely critics [gossip]

btw pls don't add in your own recipe and stuff........ just healthy places to eat in singapore

thank you

1. subway

2. sakae sushi

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

hi all,

with all the constructive discussions going on in mcf about healthy lifestyle and eating habits i began to wonder where i can get healthy food in singapore... i couldn't think of any at that moment so my friend helped me out abit. he said maybe places like subway, sakae sushi? im not too sure but i added them in the list anyway.

pls add on to the list.... welcome constructive feedbacks and definitely critics [gossip]

btw pls don't add in your own recipe and stuff........ just healthy places to eat in singapore

thank you

1. subway

2. sakae sushi

Vietnamese food. Always very little oil and lots of raw vegies.

Now you know why the Viets bor look good.

Neutral Newbie

Vietnamese food. Always very little oil and lots of raw vegies.

Now you know why the Viets bor look good.

any restaurants to recommend?

Neutral Newbie

Why Subway is healthy? Arent they selling ham and burger too?

hmm thats why i said im not too sure.... pls feel free to critic

Supercharged

any restaurants to recommend?

I think there is one Viet restuarnt in Holland V.

Actually all the Viet restuarant sells almost the same food and taste almost the same.. And they are all normally quite healthy

Dry grill chicken/beef noodle is quite nice.

Why Subway is healthy? Arent they selling ham and burger too?

Ham is very lean meat if you know which ham to take. Those served by Subway are OK.

What kills you is the sauce. So be careful what you want to load on that sandwich after all the stuff lands on the bread. Vinegar based sauces are OK.

Burger patties, now that is a dilemma. The thing about burger patties is many places fry them. The best burger around is a grilled one. Then if you want grilled meat, best take a steak.

Eggs are good too but then again what makes them bad is fried eggs. If you can, learn the dark art of poaching them. Very hard to find places that serve very good poached eggs.

Neutral Newbie

hmm, i always aware that "fast-food" restuarants shorten ur life. But i don't think subway is consider as unhealthy as compare to those fast-foods restaurants. [laugh]

and.. my Gf LOVES subway alot which gives me a headache.. <_<

Edited by Davetan86

Neutral Newbie

so far we've got......

1. subway (What kills you is the sauce. Vinegar based sauces are OK)

2. sakae sushi

3. Viet restuarant (e.g. Dry grill chicken/beef noodle)

4. western food restaurant (grilled steak/burgers etc) any recommendations for restaurants selling nice healthy grilled steak?

anymore good or rather healthy places to eat? [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement