Malaysian polis check on sg cars with existing summons

Eemin

Neutral Newbie

hi, anyone recently encountered any prob with our northern polis-men?

any encounter with polis who try to make a quick buck by claiming your veh is on the summons' list when it clearly isn't?

just to get some ground sensing. thanks.

↡ Advertisement

in our northern neighbour, anything can happen one. it depends on how you talk to them. they can whip out a rabbit from their hats and pin it on you at their whim and fancy. so need to be able to reason with them.

• Praise 1

checked for summons under my car plate last night.

saw a new one, says i obstruct traffic. RM100. and cos i didnt pay, its rm250 now.

wtf? no one issued summon when i committed the offence.. how the hell i know i kena, and how the hell would i pay? and they suka compound the amount.

Genius.

These are common cases daily. At times they station just after the checkpoint and get ready for those SG cars. SG luxury and RICE type cars are the most probable ones to be target for. They have thousands of reasons to cover the booking.

Edited by HP_Lee

Malaysia National day round the corner, so ' security is required '.

Some will stationed opicer at malaysia immigration counter, cars will be checked randomly by them, especially conti models.

The fact is: If you have not committed any offence/s, juz pull over and allow them to do observation check, opening boot and window.

checked for summons under my car plate last night.

saw a new one, says i obstruct traffic. RM100. and cos i didnt pay, its rm250 now.

wtf? no one issued summon when i committed the offence.. how the hell i know i kena, and how the hell would i pay? and they suka compound the amount.

Genius.

So far I only heard of summons half price... Wah now anyhow become the exchange rate of 2.5 times up!

[bigcry]

Turbocharged

So far I only heard of summons half price... Wah now anyhow become the exchange rate of 2.5 times up!

[bigcry]

i have one speeding summon from $150 to $300.... weird, dont know why only this doubled but the rest are all discounted.. [laugh]

i have one speeding summon from $150 to $300.... weird, dont know why only this doubled but the rest are all discounted.. [laugh]

This is really getting weird! [shakehead]

Siao liao... Tomorrow 5am setting off to Boleh Land! [wave]

Last week i was exiting from the mOney changer right after Shell just after the checkpoint.. Just nice TP fella wait down there and stop me. While asking for my license and IC, he told me.. "That offence will cost u 600RM u know..how can ah?? I replied, sure no problem just summon me and with his reply, really ah can?? And he LL wrote me the fine.. Sorry tempting as It seems to bribe him, but i will never do that in any circumstances.. So just wait for it to reflect on the MYSummon website and see how much it is.. It will add to my 300RM for speeding which will I never pay to them. :D

Last week i was exiting from the mOney changer right after Shell just after the checkpoint.. Just nice TP fella wait down there and stop me. While asking for my license and IC, he told me.. "That offence will cost u 600RM u know..how can ah?? I replied, sure no problem just summon me and with his reply, really ah can?? And he LL wrote me the fine.. Sorry tempting as It seems to bribe him, but i will never do that in any circumstances.. So just wait for it to reflect on the MYSummon website and see how much it is.. It will add to my 300RM for speeding which will I never pay to them. :D

Wah bro... Rm600! What is your offense har? Got so serious meh? [nosebleed]

Neutral Newbie

There are cases of MY cars with fake SG plates. There are those who clone SG plates after coming into SGP. They even try to make the car look just like yours.

The rest, you know.

There are cases of MY cars with fake SG plates. There are those who clone SG plates after coming into SGP. They even try to make the car look just like yours.

unless the real SG car has left SG else the MY car with fake plate will get caught right at the checkpt

Neutral Newbie

unless the real SG car has left SG else the MY car with fake plate will get caught right at the checkpt

These crooks will not use fake plates at the checkpoints.

The road into money changer after shell is 1 way. Can turn in but cannot turn out

Tks, will take note. Hope your $ will be reduced greatly...

Neutral Newbie

Hey , can I ask if the summon got stacked de? I just kena stopped by the MY TP for making illegal UTurn , speeding and etc total 4 charges they said l and 300 each adds up to 1.2k ...

:wacko: