Malaysian polis check on sg cars with existing summons

Eemin

Supercharged

At the road just outside the custom

Did you u-turn on the road going into the customs, or leaving the customs?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

U turn when going into custom...Went wrong direction... Lols

Oh that road leading into customs...beside is a side road whereby 3-4 cops are standing there beside their bikes! Right?

Once you make a wrong turn, one of them will rush out to stop you...

Yesterday evening coming back to spore about reaching msia immigration where there is 2 lane 1 for car on the left and the other on the right for buses.

There is a Honda accord spore registered plate can't cut in to the car lane blocking the bus, mata run there and lead him to their Table ask him to show document

MY CAR'S PREVIOUS OWNER GOT A RM200 FINE PENDING.

i went to malaysia police website try to appeal with email but all in malay, dono which one to click.

anyone knows how to do it on line?

tia

i went to malaysia police website try to appeal with email but all in malay, dono which one to click.

tia

No need to appeal.

Either don't drive to Msia via JB or change VRN.

tia

Actually, that amount is not even enough for a meal at pizza hut for whole family, just pay it up and move on lar.. if 1k, maybe worth the effort to appeal...

hope gps got summon auntie..then can have summon uncle.....for custom preventive measure..sure good to see one coming soon..or coming to one soon... [laugh]

Edited by Hotfavourite

hope gps got summon auntie..then can have summon uncle.....for custom preventive measure..sure good to see one coming soon..or coming to one soon... [laugh]

Me catch no ball... :huh:

Actually, that amount is not even enough for a meal at pizza hut for whole family, just pay it up and move on lar.. if 1k, maybe worth the effort to appeal...

ya its a small amount. but i don believe in paying for other ppl's mistake.

being able to afford and been a carrot is a different thing

ya its a small amount. but i don believe in paying for other ppl's mistake.

being able to afford and been a carrot is a different thing

Not asking You to be a carrot, that is the risk of buying 2nd hand car.. just like the chances of buying a problematic car is there... what I meant is for such a small amount, just not worth the time and energy... maybe just me, should be more worry about the car condition ..

Latest news from Bernama (in Malay):

http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v8/bm/newsindex.php?id=1204658

In a gist, the police will conduct an operation to hunt both Johor and Singapore traffic offenders, including those with warrant of arrest.

The operation will probably be conducted to coincide with the Chinese New Year period.

The traffic offenders are advised to settle the fines before the operation starts.

I wonder what will happen if no more Singaporean is going into Malaysia.  They should be blessed that we are the one who drive their economy.

I wonder what will happen if no more Singaporean is going into Malaysia. They should be blessed that we are the one who drive their economy.

Blessed their economy is good.. but we shall not break their law too mah.

I'm sure u also don't like that to happen to our country

• Praise 5

I wonder what will happen if no more Singaporean is going into Malaysia. They should be blessed that we are the one who drive their economy.

If MY ban all Singaporean from spending there, many will kbkp because no cheap ciggie, petrol, grocery , seafood, massage, etc... Don't think too highly of yourself when you actually gain from their mishandling of their economy.... Should pray they keep it that way... Count your blessing.... Hehe..

• Praise 4

it's a symbiotic relationships .... A wants B as much as B wants A ...

sporean will also cry papa cry mama cannot go jb for whatever reasons and cannot drive to melaka/kl/genting/ipoh/penang for roadtrip

no roadtrip no live ... :a-m1524:

where to rev the car 6k-7k rpm and clear carbon ... [sly]

If MY ban all Singaporean from spending there, many will kbkp because no cheap ciggie, petrol, grocery , seafood, massage, etc... Don't think too highly of yourself when you actually gain from their mishandling of their economy.... Should pray they keep it that way... Count your blessing.... Hehe..

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

For bros who want to check:

https://www.myeg.com.my/

http://www.rilek.com.my

Desired outcome:

attachicon.gifSONG.JPG

Just to share in case you are not aware, for Myeg site, the car plate number must keyin in capital alphabet to check, if use small letter, my result is clean also... Don't know why it's case sensitive..... As for rilek site, my record also clean .... Only Myeg site show my actual summons.... Heheh..

↡ Advertisement