Malaysian polis check on sg cars with existing summons

Eemin

dont worry ahjib kor will be fixed soon ... lol

How to fix him??.. usd700mil also can 'convince' those whatever committee its a donation, not possible as long he is in power... Hehe...

it's a symbiotic relationships .... A wants B as much as B wants A ...

sporean will also cry papa cry mama cannot go jb for whatever reasons and cannot drive to melaka/kl/genting/ipoh/penang for roadtrip

no roadtrip no live ... :a-m1524:

where to rev the car 6k-7k rpm and clear carbon ... [sly]

Symbiotic indeedpost-166701-0-00700600-1452334585_thumb.jpg

Just to share in case you are not aware, for Myeg site, the car plate number must keyin in capital alphabet to check, if use small letter, my result is clean also... Don't know why it's case sensitive..... As for rilek site, my record also clean .... Only Myeg site show my actual summons.... Heheh..

Thanks bro, double checked and yes clean.. phew? 

MyEG » PDRM » Summons Service » Enquiry

The checks have started.

Was on the way back to Singapore this morning around 9.40 a.m. and taking the route that took me to the front of the Johor Traffic Police HQ. There was a mini-jam as the Traffic Police were stationed in front of their HQ to check on any outstanding summons.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

If they're gonna do another "pull every Singapore registered car over to check for summon", i shudder to think the jam it'll cause over the CNY holidays..  [:|]

If they're gonna do another "pull every Singapore registered car over to check for summon", i shudder to think the jam it'll cause over the CNY holidays..  [:|]

They set up road blocks in the city.

I kena bf. After you clear immigration, all the cars go into a lane and they check one by one via licence plate.

Those who get caught will be rounded up and follow them to hq to pay up.

Neutral Newbie

Just heard from polis friend that there are plan to do another around of every sporean vehicle check at woodlands again... end June

sounds about right ... school holiday ending ... sporeans balik kampung to spore ... hehe

Just heard from polis friend that there are plan to do another around of every sporean vehicle check at woodlands again... end June

my friend was being stopped by the police for speeding at 112km/h along nshw before the toll into nusajaya.

112km/h also consider speeding? [laugh]

my friend was being stopped by the police for speeding at 112km/h along nshw before the toll into nusajaya.

Its considered as income for them

Turbocharged

my friend was being stopped by the police for speeding at 112km/h along nshw before the toll into nusajaya.

yes, because limit is 110km/h mah.... your maths fail?... :XD:

Neutral Newbie

PM me your details la.. I see if can get some discount from insides :)

↡ Advertisement