MyCarForum Logo
Search
Magnifying glass
19 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Poll: Best house paint service (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Best Painting services

1. Ntuc painting service (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. A-class painting service (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Singapore painting services (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:19 PM

Saroja117
  • Saroja117

I am going to paint my house,need help which best paint service to choose. confused.gif
I have called up these services. Any other services you guys know please reply.
"Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions"

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:44 PM

Marck99
  • Marck99

Hey bro, i did my 4 room flat painting with Professional house painting and i find their service not bad... quality of work is quite good too.. Me and wife are quite satisfied ,you may wana try ! Hope this helps! happy.gif

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:47 PM

Ngck
    Ngck

DIY?

Get a few friends 1 day can finish liao
People are more violently opposed to fur than to leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

Aristotle
  • Aristotle

Hey bro, i did my 4 room flat painting with Professional house painting and i find their service not bad... quality of work is quite good too.. Me and wife are quite satisfied ,you may wana try ! Hope this helps! happy.gif

This is your shop ah? Nice try laugh.gif

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:06 PM

Mllcg
    Mllcg

this one fastest.

and its free.

just pay for paint and explosives

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:34 PM

Galantspeedz

i paint it myself
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

Hamburger
    Hamburger

i paint it myself

so do i...........and my oc
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

Galantspeedz

mine is me, my oc, her bro and sis...

i think i did the least work lol
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

Hamburger
    Hamburger

when job is completed,can get a feel of satisfation flowerface.gif + 1k still in the pocket grin.gif

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

Galantspeedz

when job is completed,can get a feel of satisfation flowerface.gif + 1k still in the pocket grin.gif

agree.... cost me about $400 for everything
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

Hamburger
    Hamburger

agree.... cost me about $400 for everything

people come here asks for lobang, we come in to brag DIY, wait kana F..... laugh.gif

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

Mightymito
  • Mightymito

Want cheap want good biggrin.gif

There's no such a thing like cheap and cheerful; there's cheap and nasty and there's expensive and cheerful.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

Galantspeedz

people come here asks for lobang, we come in to brag DIY, wait kana F..... laugh.gif

times are bad.... we are helping him save.... i can refer him to my bro - in -law if he wants actually..

he is renovation contractor biggrin.gif
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:20 PM

Cheepo
  • Cheepo

I got a quote from Painting Service Singapore
for painting my 3room flat.
But i'm still looking around for a lower rates, any other recommentions?

Helloooooooooooooooo... can we not have you sharing all your own websites with us please ? rifle.gif

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:23 PM

Tigerwoods
    Tigerwoods

wait... you mean you paint your OC ah ? naugthy naughty... laugh.gif

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

Tigerwoods
    Tigerwoods

You did the most work lah... You supervise and delegate - and alot of brain work on strategic painting and help create a procedure to reduce and minimise the number of painting strokes but maximise painted surface area and to ensure that no paint wasted, you calculated the amount of paint / stroke to derived the minimum cans of paint thereby help reduce overall cost and increase the efficiency and instead of 40 manhours you achieve it in 20.

Phew... that is alot of work !

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

Tohto
    Tohto

DIY

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

Hamburger
    Hamburger

wait... you mean you paint your OC ah ? naugthy naughty... laugh.gif

sly.gif ................... grin.gif

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:56 PM

goodhome
  • goodhome

Hi if you are looking for a quotation, you can call 9455 4326. This is one of the contacts I have for painting services. Their prices are quite okay, you can find it at here - http://singaporepain...nting-services/. Ultimately, it's your choice to see if you want to engage them and I recommend you to do your own research. 

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:55 AM

Sdf4786k
    Sdf4786k

yeah.. Nowadays, just get the right roller and quality paint, you get a better outcome.

Back to Property Buzz  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: best, cheap, house, paint and 1 more...