Which decent Size have best fuel consumption

• Search this thread
81 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:22 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

When i mean Decent size, i will be refering to at least a Picnic size MPV.
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:47 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My definition of decent size would be at least Mazda 5..
Cheers
Ben

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:15 PM

Ben5266
  • Ben5266
    6th Gear

Wish1.8 should have the best fuel consumption MPV. But it is out of your criteria.

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:37 AM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

Wish1.8 should have the best fuel consumption MPV. But it is out of your criteria.

Yes i know Wish have good FC as my father in law own one. The thing is, i dont like MPV where after seated fully, there is no cargo for Bags. Also, i dont like MPV where the last row is very tight too.

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:05 AM

OeteM
  • OeteM
    1st Gear

Not sure which one is the best FC .

Just for your info, I am getting 9 - 10km/liters for my Nissan Presage HWS

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:10 AM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    6th Gear

Yes i know Wish have good FC as my father in law own one. The thing is, i dont like MPV where after seated fully, there is no cargo for Bags. Also, i dont like MPV where the last row is very tight too.

Most small to mid size MPV don't provide much space for bags when fully loaded. Unless u consider bigger size MPV such as Estima, Veilfire, Presage. However due to bigger engine, don't expect good FC also.

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:13 AM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

Most small to mid size MPV don't provide much space for bags when fully loaded. Unless u consider bigger size MPV such as Estima, Veilfire, Presage. However due to bigger engine, don't expect good FC also.

Yes these are the one i will be interested in. the thing here is i want to know which one have better FC amont the lot of lousy FC.

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:01 PM

Akula
  • Premium member
    Akula
    6th Gear

Consistently getting 9 - 9.5km per litre for my missus' Vellfire.

I would say not too bad considering its size and weight(1.9tons).

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:13 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    NOS-ed

When i mean Decent size, i will be refering to at least a Picnic size MPV.

Best is to get Volkswagen 1.4TSI - 8.5sec to 100km/h ! solid !
But its small MPV...
Picnic is at least 8 yrs old design... wait for new model if you can...

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:17 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

Best is to get Volkswagen 1.4TSI - 8.5sec to 100km/h ! solid !
But its small MPV...
Picnic is at least 8 yrs old design... wait for new model if you can...

Yes that one was in my consideration until i sit in the rear seat. too crampy.

Actually i am not even looking at picnic too small imho. is noah size good?

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:47 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

u want so big??

buy a passenger van lah
"Is it possible to pursue happiness if the pursuit itself does not make you happy?"
From book titled "I move Your Cheese" by Deepak Malhotra

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:52 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    NOS-ed

Those with Second row door like normal car is not practical for MPV.
Its those with sliding door that makes entry to 3rd row much easier.
But be careful with 1st Door (Passenger seat) the fellow must not slam door like normal car as my friend Kena broke index finger becos of this. He hold on to the Column to get up the seat... Ouchhhhh!!!

Toyotas :
Noah, Estima, Alphard, Vellfire,
Nissan
Elgrand, Presage
Mitsubishi

Delica
Ford S-Max

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:53 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

laugh.gif

u want so big??

buy a passenger van lah

Why you not happy huh?

Actually i was thinking of Estima, but i am trying to see if there is any other option or not.

Edited by Joseph22, 08 January 2010 - 12:54 PM.

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

Those with Second row door like normal car is not practical for MPV.
Its those with sliding door that makes entry to 3rd row much easier.
But be careful with 1st Door (Passenger seat) the fellow must not slam door like normal car as my friend Kena broke index finger becos of this. He hold on to the Column to get up the seat... Ouchhhhh!!!

Toyotas :
Noah, Estima, Alphard, Vellfire,
Nissan
Elgrand, Presage
Mitsubishi

Delica
Ford S-Max

okay. will take a look at those.

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:55 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

i'm giving u more options mah..... must think out of the box.....

passenger vans are more practical for your purposes mah, dun u think so?
"Is it possible to pursue happiness if the pursuit itself does not make you happy?"
From book titled "I move Your Cheese" by Deepak Malhotra

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:59 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

i'm giving u more options mah..... must think out of the box.....

passenger vans are more practical for your purposes mah, dun u think so?

no leh. go genting everyone must unboard the van. cause more than 10 ppl on the car.

But hor, if passenger van is the merc 12 sitter i dont mind lah. i find that car very comfortable. haha.

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:13 PM

Albc
  • Albc
    Clutched

toyota wish would be good. stream has the outlook but the the fuel comsumption compare to wish.

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:35 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    NOS-ed

toyota wish would be good. stream has the outlook but the the fuel comsumption compare to wish.

He already said Picnic too small - Wish CMI lah !

Actually MPV is dangerous if you kena Kiss Backside. The 3rd Row has no protection.

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

Albc
  • Albc
    Clutched

hahaha. toyota alphard lo

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:53 PM

Bismarck
  • Bismarck
    4th Gear

Anything around 10km/l is consider very good for a decent size MPV. I also think Estima is worth considerating. Those compact MPV can give a miss if you need decent space.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users