Camry Tailgate for free parking

Angmokio

Turbocharged

4 digit fine.

like that siao liao.....where you found this figure?

I google URA/HDB website all couldn't find.

like that siao liao.....where you found this figure?

I google URA/HDB website all couldn't find.

Last time about maybe 10years back, a close friend of mine tailgate to park for free.

He did it so many times until I also follow him (young then) to do so.

Then one day, someone told us both, u wanna cheat, cheat on pte ltd companies.

Cheat HDB controlled carpark = cheating fine = tamper of coupons = same penalty.

Unless you can prove that when you are exiting carpark, u drive as normal and thought that your speed is slow enough to deduct carpark fee.

However, that moment the gantry went retard and u exited without paying.

Then print out the cash card transactions to prove all these while u been paying carpark charges.

Add more evidence here and there to support that it's just a monent of gantry being retard and now you trying to cheat.

• Praise 1

Dun really look like taigating.

Just car driver in a hurry n drove tru without realising the barrier did not come down after the van passed tru.

I tink its deliberate becos regulars know this carpark is not high-lech one....must manual insert cash card....

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 3

You posted the car plate so big? Do you know that some ERP system able to deduct parking charges in these situations?

manual insert cash card can auto deduct?

Supercharged

I tink its deliberate becos regulars know this carpark is not high-lech one....must manual insert cash card....

You have a point there, but there is also a chance that this Jetta driver isn't from this area, or first time visiting this mall, so he tot the gantry is auto-detect deduction type, just like any other parking system. So he just drive thru loh.

You have a point there, but there is also a chance that this Jetta driver isn't from this area, or first time visiting this mall, so he tot the gantry is auto-detect deduction type, just like any other parking system. So he just drive thru loh.

LOL, possible lo... next time I pretend to be blur blur like the Jetta driver oso [:p]

Supercharged

LOL, possible lo... next time I pretend to be blur blur like the Jetta driver oso [:p]

Remember to check if got CCTV camera or not first hor.... :ph34r:

• Praise 1

I think the Jetta had intention to cheat. Usually you will slow down for the reader to read your IU, hear the beep , and when the barrier is up drive thru. He simply drove thru knowing that the barrier's auto sensor will stop it from hitting his car.

But please have some understanding la ; he needs to save up so he got money to change gearbox.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7