Search
SEALY SIMMONS KING KOIL WHICH BEST MATTRESS

• Search this thread
94 replies to this topic | 30 praises

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:14 PM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

SEALY, SIMMONS OR KING KOIL......WHICH IS THE BEST MATTRESS?
any recommandations??

Edited by Wish1719, 11 January 2010 - 03:14 PM.

The one who changes History, created History

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:19 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

any recommandations??

this question been asked 1001 times liao rifle.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:19 PM

Help1
  • Premium member
    Help1
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

there is no such thing as best mattress as different mattress suit different ppl. a cheap one can solve someone back problem but not a expensive one.

impt is to lie down on the mattress for 15mins and above to see whether it suppors your back well or not.....

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:22 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

any recommandations??

hard one good for back, simmon $5k, sleep on wooden block FREE....

my seahorse brand hard one about $500 slept for 15 yrs!
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:24 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious

mine 400+ pocketed spring,latex top queen size..magic coil..good enuff to make me sound like a pig everynite laugh.gif

Serta also v good, maybe can help u get discount if u want laugh.gif
Mustank praised this

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:26 PM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged

this question been asked 1001 times liao rifle.gif

got so many times meh??? tongue.gif

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:27 PM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged

mine 400+ pocketed spring,latex top queen size..magic coil..good enuff to make me sound like a pig everynite laugh.gif

Serta also v good, maybe can help u get discount if u want laugh.gif

thanks , was looking at that Sealy mattress yesterday....all in about 25k sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:31 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious

thanks , was looking at that Sealy mattress yesterday....all in about 25k sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

no wonder u drive mercs one laugh.gif 25k dun noe need my how many years to earn bigcry.gif

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:37 PM

Sgnick
  • Sgnick
    6th Gear

If u r light sleeper and want "do not disturb" type of mattress, Sealy is not good, Simmons better
Hey, I have my own personal MCF stalker! Have u gotten yours yet?
QUOTE (Booboon @ Jan 24 2011, 12:05 AM) *
Er, something abt sgnick if that might interest u.
1. Drives an opc g spec sienta. Green colour.
2. Lives in hougang and has alot of money. At least that wat he claims.
3. Is a Chinese male in his 30s n wear specs.
4. Hangs around sgsienta. The forum is dead anyway.

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:41 PM

Vextan
  • Vextan
    6th Gear

to TS, i give you an invaluable advice to your question. just buy a sub 1k mattress, dont need the 3 S brand or whether felicia chin vouch for it or not, make sure it is very firm yet comfortable, will do. Dont need those latex or thick soft cushioning, they are all nonsense. The best mattress for long term good health is actually a firm flat bed, surface is soft yet you wont sink into it. for love making, you actually benefit from a firm bed than a soft one, cos you need to be able to hold the weight when the woman is on top and vis versa.
Mustank praised this
There is only so much fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off.

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:45 PM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged

no wonder u drive mercs one laugh.gif 25k dun noe need my how many years to earn bigcry.gif

NB....you think me got $$ no where to spend ah???
me look for the cheapest one there...only 3k, tongue.gif

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:50 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious

any recommandations??

I am using Dunllop (spelling not sure) and the mattress sank after merely 2 years of usage. furious.gif

Just bought a Sealy at the recent Robinson sale.
|Genuine Volkswagen (VW) Specifications-Parts-Products|VAG RennTech Intel Modul|Akebono-Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads|3M Crystalline Solar Film|Sachs Race Engineering (SRE) Kit|Gunson G4107 Start Check Battery Tester|

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:51 PM

1l0v3you
  • 1l0v3you
    6th Gear

i like simmons leh. not too soft not too hard.
my bro's one is king koil. i feel like so springy.

i use simmons i every morning dont want to wakie. laugh.gif
i am not speaking in code

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:52 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious

3k i still can form a WWE platform to splay su ga laugh.gif

actually u have to go test ursef etc..some like hard,some like soft etc

for me,80% hard,20% soft will be good..

every brand got it's good mattress ,now usually come with 10 years warranty at least

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:56 PM

Civic6656
  • Premium member
    Civic6656
    5th Gear

Go test them out first before you decide.

If you lie down and falls asleep instantly, you should get that brand. tongue.gif
Mustank praised this
Posted Image

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:07 PM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged

If you lie down and falls asleep instantly, you should get that brand. tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:47 PM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    5th Gear

Go Imm 3rd sty and have a try out at those JG NINO....you won't regret....I will give you another 20%

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:48 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    6th Gear

haaaa kns, lie down falls asleep your wife sure dont want buy... not yet OT go to sleep alreadi.... laugh.gif inlove.gif
Mustank praised this
________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:13 PM

Spinworkx
  • Spinworkx
    4th Gear

Hehe, i too was matress shopping recently...
Well, i preferred Sealy amoungst all that i tried.
Those who like Sealy won't like Simmons because they're total opposites.
Dunlopillo is latex based so for me, i didn't like the latex feel :)
Best is to try la..i also went to try sooo many at Courts :)
Civic FD2M - Eclipse CD7100 - Morel Supremo - Morel Elate 6 Mid - Hustler Tube Amp AR75.2 x3 - DB Drive 1500.1 - DB Drive PLT12D2 - MIT ExP/VDH/Belden

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:18 PM

Picnic06
  • Premium member
    Picnic06
    2Fast2Furious

any recommandations??

Have you try 'Water Bed' .............. sly.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

Edited by Picnic06, 11 January 2010 - 05:18 PM.

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users