SEALY, SIMMONS OR KING KOIL......WHICH IS THE BEST MATTRESS?

Wish1719

Simmons the pricin damn nice... [laugh]

i have started shopping for a matrimony bed now.. still looking n seeing

Semi-firm mattresses would be good... Unless you like to "bounce" on the bed...

↡ Advertisement

Semi-firm mattresses would be good... Unless you like to "bounce" on the bed...

yea looking for smth semi firm. not too firm as not song to sleep but not too soft as i gt back problem. if too soft koon liao cannot wake up! [laugh]

yea looking for smth semi firm. not too firm as not song to sleep but not too soft as i gt back problem. if too soft koon liao cannot wake up! [laugh]

if got back problem better go for the extra firm type, had one for 15 years, now change to something not as hard, not use to it [:(]

if got back problem better go for the extra firm type, had one for 15 years, now change to something not as hard, not use to it [:(]

some brands the extra firm isnt very firm some is super firm machiam slp on the floor. [laugh]

some brands the extra firm isnt very firm some is super firm machiam slp on the floor. [laugh]

that one you need to get from Radx, cheap and good but very enclosed [laugh] [laugh]

that one you need to get from Radx, cheap and good but very enclosed [laugh] [laugh]

nah... he wont do my business [laugh]

Supersonic

not to mention, radx's one onli comes in non-std size and very limited in terms of sleeping posture. [:p]

not to mention, radx's one onli comes in non-std size and very limited in terms of sleeping posture. [:p]

that is called personalised service :D the sleeping posture also very flexible and he will arrange for you as per request, again very personalise [laugh]

customer always right [thumbsup]

Hypersonic

There's a furniture and living exhibition at Expo now, can go take a look if you are looking around for mattress. Got a lot of brands there.

Btw, anyone has experience or use Napure mattress before?

Buying new bed to withstand your constant bonking iszit ........ [sly]

Oei............. try Four Star ..... [smash]

knn...now then you reply.....slept on Sealy for 5 months liao.... [:p]

Bro, did you get your mattress? Now GSS on, go grab ahhh!!

Bro....slept with it for 5 months liao....very comfortable...

GSS good time to shop for mattress.

Bought a Serta mattress at 50% discount last year. So far no complains from wife.

Serta is good...v v comfortable but abit ex

Don't buy Sealy, aftersales customer service is lousy. Don't be fooled by the top and side surfaces, wait till you see the bottom.

this i have to agree with you thru and thru....they only sell, no after sale service... :angry:

got to bang table ......

Neutral Newbie

You can try this brand "DORMA".... super value for money.. subsidiary of King Koil....

different salesmen from different brands will tell u different tings and substantiate their sales talk with newspaper cuttings and information....

go n try and buy watever is suitable for ur pocket...

i tried DORMA, model is classic picotite..... very similar to simmons but at a fraction of simmons price. How durable, i dunno. but so far so good. and at a fraction of the price, i guess theres nuthin to complain.

Seahorse spring mattress? Cheap and good...

↡ Advertisement