Travelling @ 80km/h slow meh ?

Hungee

Neutral Newbie

Date - today

Time - just now

Background - feeling down, thus travel leisurely along KJE towards BKE. Was cruising @ 80km/h in centre lane with a M'sia Wira, 2 vans in front. No way to speed up unless overtake. Right lane was clear.

Incident - Think was not far after coming into KJE from PIE, did not notice where it came from but the moment I noticed there was a grey Sienta (SFE9***X) right behind me (mind you I was in centre lane). I can only see 1/2 of his headlamp, the next moment the driver HI-BEAM me ... :o I was puzzled, thought could it be someone I know ? The Sienta overtook me, while at side I looked at the driver, he gesture me with a "WTF" hand-signal & face ... I was like "huh ?" ... if it was an accidental triggering of hi-beam, his expression won't be like this right ? ... I took the right lane behind him and flashed, hand signalling "why?", he tapped brake before moved on. I was really down today, thus I cut back to centre lane and continue my journey.

Question - What could I have done wrong ? Drove a far less superior car than a Sienta ? Drove too slowly where cars are in front ? Should I cut to left lane to let it pass me ? If this dear Sienta driver frequent this forum, please clear my doubt.

↡ Advertisement

What I meet is worse.

date: today

time : 715am

TPE today a dark colour avante, traveling at 90km/h at lane 1.

the car infront of him are like more than 10 car bodies away.

that was slow and hogging the way

Neutral Newbie

Nothing wrong...maybe you should have jam braked....teach this a$$ lesson

Jam brake not the way leh [:)] anyway too late to think of jamming brakes [:p]

Still cannot understand. If I was at right lane hitting 80km/h with no cars in front, I can understand lor .. but centre, with 1 wira + 2 vans :angry: .. Really drive small cars kanna makan one [bigcry] If only I was driving my van :D

Jam brake not the way leh [:)] anyway too late to think of jamming brakes [:p]

Still cannot understand. If I was at right lane hitting 80km/h with no cars in front, I can understand lor .. but centre, with 1 wira + 2 vans :angry: .. Really drive small cars kanna makan one [bigcry] If only I was driving my van

ignore the clown lah...anyway sienta better meh?? [hur][hur]

Neutral Newbie

ignore the clown lah...anyway sienta better meh?? [hur][hur]

Don't let go also canno tlah [bigcry] the sienta let me smell smoke liao ... just my day ... be good boy for once, kanna [blush]

Neutral Newbie

What I meet is worse.

Be like your avatar pic mah .. transform in mid of TPE, and "remove" the road hogger ... :D

I'm not really sure what's going on between TS and the other driver, but technically, there's nothing wrong with travelling on the centre lane at 80km/hr when there are vehicles in front of you.. This situation is quite hard to debate because you are not at the first lane..

But if I were you, I will travel on the left lane in the first place.. Filter onto the centre lane if necessary.. Left lane is good.. Can drive in a relax manner without worrying that you may block others behind.. Those who wanted to travel fast will never go onto the left lane..

But usually I travel on the centre lane at the speed limit, or slightly higher.. So far so good.. I also driving small car.. 1100cc only..

What I meet is worse.

Oh.. That's definitely road-hogging..

Neutral Newbie

I'm not really sure what's going on between TS and the other driver, but technically, there's nothing wrong with travelling on the centre lane at 80km/hr when there are vehicles in front of you.. This situation is quite hard to debate because you are not at the first lane..

But if I were you, I will travel on the left lane in the first place.. Filter onto the centre lane if necessary.. Left lane is good.. Can drive in a relax manner without worrying that you may block others behind.. Those who wanted to travel fast will never go onto the left lane..

But usually I travel on the centre lane at the speed limit, or slightly higher.. So far so good.. I also driving small car.. 1100cc only..

left lane slower than 80km/h leh. Before this incident, there was a lorry who over-took fr right lane, a Passat from behind was in "hot chase" ... centre lane 80km/h is acceptable to me, even if it's other drivers. If I feel too slow I can always overtake from right ... but the Sienta chose to hi-beam then over take ... my car so low his car so high, I bet he surely can see clearly there were cars ahead of me :wacko:

Anyway debatable lah ... hope to see more nice drivers like yourself. cheers ...

What I meet is worse.

is it auntie?

or abnn?

i've noticed this 2 groups high tendency to road hog

Neutral Newbie

is it auntie?

or abnn?

i've noticed this 2 groups high tendency to road hog

:D abnn .. I din know what it means until my P6 niece explain to me ..

No, it's a man, maybe about the similar age grp as me, office wear ..

No, he is not road hog. He sees me as road hog in centre lane, with cars in front.

it a chinese male think late 20 or early 30.

then the traffic pile up behind me and start to high-beam me,

so no choice have to high-beam him 2 time, but he still bo chap.

then later near my exit, i filter to lane 2 and slow down as there a van infront of me (less then 1 car length) ,

this guy actually followed me into lane 2 and high-beamed me back ! like WTF?

dun know if he think he own the road or wat

bro, u shld ve ignore him totally, don even bother to look at him n show him ur bo chap look. Tis way will piss him off even further. By going to e R n high beam him, he noe he win liao as he knew he had agitated u [cool]

I know bro,

but I'm already in lane 1, the car behind me high-beamed me had to do something.

then one car went lane 2 overtake me then he see that jerk, slow down and wave sorry to me lol

there still kind people in SG :D

Edited by Sleepy-T

Date - today

Time - just now

Background - feeling down, thus travel leisurely along KJE towards BKE. Was cruising @ 80km/h in centre lane with a M'sia Wira, 2 vans in front. No way to speed up unless overtake. Right lane was clear.

Incident - Think was not far after coming into KJE from PIE, did not notice where it came from but the moment I noticed there was a grey Sienta (SFE9***X) right behind me (mind you I was in centre lane). I can only see 1/2 of his headlamp, the next moment the driver HI-BEAM me ... :o I was puzzled, thought could it be someone I know ? The Sienta overtook me, while at side I looked at the driver, he gesture me with a "WTF" hand-signal & face ... I was like "huh ?" ... if it was an accidental triggering of hi-beam, his expression won't be like this right ? ... I took the right lane behind him and flashed, hand signalling "why?", he tapped brake before moved on. I was really down today, thus I cut back to centre lane and continue my journey.

Question - What could I have done wrong ? Drove a far less superior car than a Sienta ? Drove too slowly where cars are in front ? Should I cut to left lane to let it pass me ? If this dear Sienta driver frequent this forum, please clear my doubt.

you a bit too emotional right? This kind of thing feel down for what?

Some drivers are like that one..it's quite normal.

↡ Advertisement