$3 snowwash at 'new' caltex sembawang

SGCMmadman

any bro n sis tried the $3 snow wash at the rebuilt caltex sembawang opposite nee soon camp? heard the rebuilt station more car friendly wen car wash not like b4. wonder if the standard also improve? i know, wat can u expect for $3, jus wan 2 know if any1 tried it recently? [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement

Wa that means I heng?? I went 10 plus the other day only one car. But aft finished washing saw 5 cars queuing lol. Quite clean juz that drying not very through. But the drying guy still will open the door wipe the edges. Nv experience other car wash do that so quite satisfied. $3 only cannot hiam la haha.

Turbocharged

But the drying guy still will open the door wipe the edges. Nv experience other car wash do that so quite satisfied. $3 only cannot hiam la haha.

I only went to 2 car wash places before and they will open all doors to wipe the edges. Maybe I am lucky. [laugh] But those places charge $4. Maybe extra $1 to clean the door edges. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

washing is decent, but they wont dry it super clean. Will say its not for fussy people.

But if you want a quick/decent/cheap wash you got it

Neutral Newbie

bad luck here!

Their washing sponge merely gliding over my car. Maybe the china man forgot to eat that night.

Top half wipe dry, bottom half still dripping wet...

Perhaps i'm really suay that particular day and time, china man menstrual on, no mood to wash my car.

By the way, I'm not a fussy person. I'm OK with the works of the previous operator.

the one at mandai at very budget....

wash only...dry anyhow...

not tire shine used like those JB one...

agree!!tried once or twice when at that area but the cleaning is [shakehead]

then kept perstering me to buy duno what coupon $100+ for duno how many washings...I dun even stay the man... [hur]

JB RM$8 (abt $3.30) snowash+tire shine+vacuum. They even go in to clean the dashboard and the inner windscreen [thumbsup]

wow,$3 only.that damn cheap.not sure how they making money with this lower price.

Probably they go by quantity.....Attract more flow of cars....to be washed by them.

agree!!tried once or twice when at that area but the cleaning is [shakehead]

then kept perstering me to buy duno what coupon $100+ for duno how many washings...I dun even stay the man... [hur]

JB RM$8 (abt $3.30) snowash+tire shine+vacuum. They even go in to clean the dashboard and the inner windscreen [thumbsup]

becareful they vacumm up any coins, notes or maybe even lost rings... diamonds... pendants... i ALWAYS vacuum my car myself... cleaner anywyas...

i'm not the fussy kind. but the one experience and made me very bothered abt these car wash, is the mop/cloth they use. there were sand. can hear it sanding the car.

that hasnt stopped me from visiting car washes. just skipped that bad one. and pray the others dun help me sand my car.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

i got some coupon left for the car wash above!

can wash at mandai/yishun...

reason for selling is i start to wash my own car after changing car.

interested sms me 9875 9408

Thanks!

any bro n sis tried the $3 snow wash at the rebuilt caltex sembawang opposite nee soon camp? heard the rebuilt station more car friendly wen car wash not like b4. wonder if the standard also improve? i know, wat can u expect for $3, jus wan 2 know if any1 tried it recently? [dizzy]

SPC at Jurong East & West also $3 everyday....but have to pump certain amount of petrol.