Retro handheld games

Adrianli

Hi,

Someone knew I had a Casio Submarine handheld game and asked me to sell it to him but I dont know what are the current selling price for it now. I checked ebay and it range from US$36 to RM149. Anyone familiar with the current market prices for one of this???

Mine is in pristine condition and comes with box, manual and receipt from the then CostPlus Scotts. It cost me S$39.00 in 1992.

See pics to believe its condition. The battery connector pins are still in shiny condition. :D

Thanks in advance.

post-2654-1263988199_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1263988212_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1263988222_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1263988235_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1263988246_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1263988256_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1263988266_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

calculating at inflation rate of 3% compounded

you should sell it for at least 5-10 times the amount because it is in excellent condition

you can find them anymore around especially pristine condition

WoW!! Very nice bro! Retro+Mint is truly very rare! Have you tried posting on e-bay to see how much it'll sell for? I'm not a collector but do appreciate such things...good luck in finding a buyer! [cool]

haha real vintage stuff you have bro!! allows me to reminscience of the good old childhood days... [rolleyes]

back then my only handheld is the Western Bar game given to me by my uncle. Still can remember the sound quite loud...Bang Bang!! zui ze zui ze...(the bandit kena shot by me [laugh] )

still can buy in ebay?I think iphone have the game there but I hate iphone...BB rules!! [cool]

i offer $5. V OLD, no value.....

Sorry, its taken. I have promised to sell to the guy who approached me. But have not decided on the price yet.

You know of any shops in singapore selling such retro handheld games??? I went to Sungei rd and over there the handheld games condition is very bad, never asked them their price.

Sorry, its taken. I have promised to sell to the guy who approached me. But have not decided on the price yet.

You know of any shops in singapore selling such retro handheld games??? I went to Sungei rd and over there the handheld games condition is very bad, never asked them their price.

Personally I think u should keep it

Wah swee man! In 9/10 condition should be able to get a high bid for it . . . . $$$ ker . . chnnggg!

Don't kena conned, that's all . . . . . good luck, bro [flowerface]

Still got the receipt from CostPlus?? One of my fav shop during the late 80's . . . . [inlove]

Personally I think u should keep it

That's one good suggestion . . . . 'cos you may not know but it could be the last few in this good condition on planet Earth. [;)]

↡ Advertisement