• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
140 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:36 PM

Sci10213
  • Premium member
    Sci10213
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone bought?

How is their claims service?

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

Chongster
  • Chongster
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

good and fuss free. i love.

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:16 PM

Ukskakashi
  • Ukskakashi
    Clutched
    Author Image

Its a good and fuss free insurance, go for it

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:26 PM

Forgot2bme
  • Forgot2bme
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Refund for early termination is slow though... =s was quoted 6 weeks to receive the cheque for balance...

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

Shinigaimi
  • Shinigaimi
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Refund for early termination is slow though... =s was quoted 6 weeks to receive the cheque for balance...

Across all companies, the premium refund is ard 4-6 weeks.

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:20 PM

Westray
  • Westray
    Clutched
    Author Image

AXA's claim is considerably fast but the premium is high too.

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

been with them for past 3 years, they gave me the lowest quote among AIG and msig. a bit disappointed with them as I renewed my insurance almost 3 weeks ago and till now have not received their policy cert

Edited by Dafansu, 29 January 2010 - 10:26 PM.

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:57 PM

Shinigaimi
  • Shinigaimi
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

been with them for past 3 years, they gave me the lowest quote among AIG and msig. a bit disappointed with them as I renewed my insurance almost 3 weeks ago and till now have not received their policy cert

Theirs is the automated system. But the issuing of policy have to be done by the main staff. Normally, it takes up to 4 weeks for the policy to be issued to the agent.

In the meantime, they should have fax you the covernote for continual usage.

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:40 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Theirs is the automated system. But the issuing of policy have to be done by the main staff. Normally, it takes up to 4 weeks for the policy to be issued to the agent.

In the meantime, they should have fax you the covernote for continual usage.

no cover note, nothing, so just wait biggrin.gif

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:55 AM

SaNibOy
  • SaNibOy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I now with AXA cos NTUC quoted me $300 more for my insurance.

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:06 PM

Sgg687z
  • Sgg687z
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I am with AXA too.

rolleyes.gif

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:24 PM

Nimm12
  • Nimm12
    Banned

cheap is good... :)
axa gave me the lowest quote among inusrers like ntuc, aig, royal and sun, tokiomarine
in terms of claiming, i wont recommend ntuc
i joined them for 1yr i gave up on them, that was 5yr ago
very bad customer service and extremely slow claim
i never looked back and never regret :)
i recommend royal and sun and axa

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:55 PM

Dezouk
  • Dezouk
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

their service is pretty good la, sometimes major cases and difficult ones which involves court might take some time more than those minor cases , overall its good.

Any bros who are keen to get quotes from them or keen to have renewal quotes from other companies, kindly pm me for more info, cheers!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

Dwoon
  • Premium member
    Dwoon
    6th Gear
    Author Image

AXA gives me the best rates.......

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:36 PM

Yooyoo99
  • Premium member
    Yooyoo99
    1st Gear
    Author Image

As wat the other bros mentioned

-waited for new cert for my new car = 4 weeks
-refund on previous car prenium = still waiting
-lowest quote for my last car

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:41 AM

Maxxtotal
  • Maxxtotal
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

They are often the cheapest or in e top 3.
They have good coverage and fuss free repair thier workshop.
But it may take quite some time if u need any cash reimbursement.

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:21 AM

Sharper
  • Sharper
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

axa the best man.. was quoted $2.6k for my mazda 3 from ntuc, $1.8k from AIg and finally AXA quoted $1260 nett.. Had a windscreen changed as well last year and was efficient in processing my case.

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:37 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

As wat the other bros mentioned

-waited for new cert for my new car = 4 weeks
-refund on previous car prenium = still waiting
-lowest quote for my last car

did they give you any cover note during the wait. Mine 4 weeks already still no news

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:47 AM

Mrbms
  • Mrbms
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

sori to TS 4 hijacking this thread uh..

since on the topic of Insurance... what is meant by loading huh?.. eg the other party claim $5k, self claim $5k. so next renewal expect to pay (30% loading x $5k + $5K) + (20% x last premium) is it?

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:47 PM

Mrbms
  • Mrbms
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

or rather: (30% loading x $5k + $5K) + [80% x last premium(assuming 50% NCD b4 claim]..

any1 with claim experience can share?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Motor, Insurance, Good

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)