AXA Motor Insurance - Good or not?

Sci10213

sori to TS 4 hijacking this thread uh..

since on the topic of Insurance... what is meant by loading huh?.. eg the other party claim $5k, self claim $5k. so next renewal expect to pay (30% loading x $5k + $5K) + (20% x last premium) is it?

↡ Advertisement

or rather: (30% loading x $5k + $5K) + [80% x last premium(assuming 50% NCD b4 claim]..

any1 with claim experience can share?

with axa before, good & fast..

but the rate quoted to me...higher than what i get outside..

so went to india insur, this year tokio marine...

all no claim(50% +5), still shoot up like no tomorrow.....

cheap is good... :)

axa gave me the lowest quote among inusrers like ntuc, aig, royal and sun, tokiomarine

in terms of claiming, i wont recommend ntuc

i joined them for 1yr i gave up on them, that was 5yr ago

very bad customer service and extremely slow claim

i never looked back and never regret :)

i recommend royal and sun and axa

5 years ago ? so long ago! sure things must have changed today. dun you know they have new management, fights fraud, pays fast on own-damage claims, can use your own workshop, can choose agent workshops and dun anyhow pay third-party claims?

cheap is good... :)

axa gave me the lowest quote among inusrers like ntuc, aig, royal and sun, tokiomarine

in terms of claiming, i wont recommend ntuc

i joined them for 1yr i gave up on them, that was 5yr ago

very bad customer service and extremely slow claim

i never looked back and never regret :)

i recommend royal and sun and axa

Same experience here. Used to b insured by NTUC but one time just after renewal, a merc banged me from behind. Clear cut case. The merc owner even say his fault. Repaired in 5 days time but i nvr took courtesy car cos i also ride bike. They say wil compensate me $50 per day. Meaning total $250 cash. U wanna know when i got the money? A week b4 my insurance expires!

Neutral Newbie

5 years ago ? so long ago! sure things must have changed today. dun you know they have new management, fights fraud, pays fast on own-damage claims, can use your own workshop, can choose agent workshops and dun anyhow pay third-party claims?

yah, but as recent as last month i was quoted $1400 by AXA and $1800 by NTUC for odyssey 2.4a for comprehensive

so if u , which one u choose?

even price already cannot make it, i dont even want to know if the service has improved or not

Neutral Newbie

Hi to all, i am a p-plater and i was quoted $3900 insurance for a used 2006 mitsubishi lancer GLX..It is on the high side?

its blardy high

some more lancer GLX only!

let me guess, u must be below 26yr old

My insurance is going to expire in March, received a letter to renew my insurance. Was quoted 900+, an increase of 200+ of last year and 300+ of previous year. NCD still 55%. My car is getting older and andinsurance is getting higher. Really make no sense. FYI, I am driving a Honda Airwave.

Neutral Newbie

I think i am the [knife] BIGGEST carrot/robert. P-plate, 30+, 2L car. My insurance = $3800, excess = $3600. Anybody can beat me?

yah, but as recent as last month i was quoted $1400 by AXA and $1800 by NTUC for odyssey 2.4a for comprehensive

so if u , which one u choose?

even price already cannot make it, i dont even want to know if the service has improved or not

Interesting. if they are really so bad as you all make out, how is it they are still #1? There must be enough ppl out there who thinks they are good in terms of price and service !

My own airwave has suffered the same fate- 3 years and after 50% ncd, still higher every year. All insurers are raising their premiums annually, full stop. But i know of ppl who had accidents and once they are at fault, their premium doubled. In real bad cases (high claims) some insurers even refuse to renew and once that happens, other insurers will not even quote ! The end.

Got the lowest quote from Tokio Marine. $867.59/-

Female 30+ age + 40% NCD + Zero Excess + Sonata 2.4ltr. hehehe. [laugh]

Now sending out more enquiries see can get even lower ones bor. ^_^

Last year under MSIG paid $1090/-.

Insurance premium got increase across the board mei ????? [grin][grin][grin]

Neutral Newbie

if he born in 1980 should be 30yr old? should be so high even without NCD? you kena carrot liaoz

Check with all insurance company all dun want to insure..only NTUC ok..No choice lor..Just pay it and then see how next year.. :mellow:

Neutral Newbie

cover note is for new car when waiting for new car number. Once got it, insurance certificate will be issue immediately. When renewal, insurance certificate will be issue on the spot if you / agent is at the counter or they will post to you after office hr or next working day. Policy document will takes about 1 week or 2

Got the lowest quote from Tokio Marine. $867.59/-

Female 30+ age + 40% NCD + Zero Excess + Sonata 2.4ltr. hehehe. [laugh]

Now sending out more enquiries see can get even lower ones bor. ^_^

Last year under MSIG paid $1090/-.

Insurance premium got increase across the board mei ????? [grin][grin][grin]

Try this one: http://www.insuremycar.com.sg

↡ Advertisement