AXA Motor Insurance - Good or not?

Sci10213

Hi 4age, thanks for this. If it's the standard car insurance product you were looking at, not low mileage or SOS, then it depends on which plan you choose.

Third Party only is always $0 excess.

Third Party, Fire and Theft is always $600 excess.

Comprehensive can be chosen from $0 excess up to $2,400 (if I remember correctly the upper limit).

Were you getting a TPFT standard car quote?

thanks, and take care ......

I have tried DA online quotation for my insurance but the excess is $600. Is there any option for excess $0?

If you want buy AXA don't use citibank link cos they are more ex than agent offer.

I have check before.

Currently I am using axa/citibank link to have an estimated quote on my existing vehicle & possible cars which I am eyeing.

- You are between 21 and 70 years old with more than 1 year of driving experience

- You do not suffer from any disease or infirmity that could impair your ability to drive

- You do not have an existing AXA motor policy

- You have not had any motor insurance terminated against your will

- You do not have a driving conviction in the last 3 years (last 3 years I have a speeding fine, 6 DP).

- You do not have two or more motor insurance claims which total to more than SGD10,000 in the past 3 years

- Your car has not been modified from the manufacturer's standard specifications (changed sport rims, chip up, etc?).

- Your car is not used for tuition purposes, rental or lease

- Your car is not a Honda or Chevrolet or Hyundai that is under 3 years old or a Volkswagen that is under 10 years or a vehicle of High Performance which includes and not limited to Ferrari, Lamborghini

Then if that I "foolishly" agreed on the T&C which above 2 clauses I dont met the requirements, will they reject my claims as I didnt declare accordingly?

And under claims history

Have you and/or the other drivers had any accidents/claims in the last 3 years?

I have a third party claim against someone else, 100% not my fault.

But the response to the above statement should be a yes right?

If that I declare no, my premium at $1783.99

If that I declare yes, dont know how much to put for amount as $0 wasnt an option.

Fyi, if that I am using DA, amount is slightly cheaper.

Only slightly cheaper for DA nia.

Than don't take risks lah.

Search for others, there are so many in Singapore.

My is aig

Above T&C from AXA.

Personally I wouldn't take the risk from AXA.

Anyone with Citibank AXA smartdrive?

Now having 20% discount and further 10% with COM.

Any reviews?

Thanks.

Good deal if you have met their T&Cs.

Just signed up with them as premium is less than Alibaba and Indiana Jones.

Anyone with Citibank AXA smartdrive?

Now having 20% discount and further 10% with COM.

Any reviews?

Thanks.

Axa, always denying claims.

Last week accident with one of their insured cars and this week not settle yet.

Already 8 days had passed and my car is limping around with a off-wheel alignment.

Axa, always denying claims.

Last week accident with one of their insured cars and this week not settle yet.

Already 8 days had passed and my car is limping around with a off-wheel alignment.

My friend got his window smashed over the weekend.

Axa told him processing time for window claims, 2days.

Imagine all your personal belongings got nicked and all you need is some insurance company delaying your repairs.

I have no experience with window claims but I heard from the same friend last time was almost instant in window replacement from his previous insurer.

My friend got his window smashed over the weekend.

Axa told him processing time for window claims, 2days.

Imagine all your personal belongings got nicked and all you need is some insurance company delaying your repairs.

I have no experience with window claims but I heard from the same friend last time was almost instant in window replacement from his previous insurer.

I'm having a similar experience with AXA.

Their claims and repair process is retardedly slow.

Accident was on last monday, towed to their "premier workshop" on the same day.

They only started work repairing the car YESTERDAY! After 9 fooking days!!

Wtf were the workshop and AXA doing, I have no freaking idea. Maybe wanking each other off.

Even fooking Aunty Lucy only took 4 days to FINISH the repairs.

Adding AXA to my banned list, to join Aunty Lucy.

Latest update from the so called "premier workshop" AXA has is that the car will only be ready middle of next week.

Wtf. For a simple repair that any half assed workshop can fix in a day or two they need more than two weeks to repair.

Wtf.

I bought AXA and it is terrble. I never get my policy from AXA. Now my car get to accident and I call and send email. But the Axa Insurance only will pass the phone call from one department to other department and I can’t get any reply from them until now. Even I drop many emails and asking the status of my claim also can’t get any reply.

The worst case now is the workshop told me axa only Will paid max $6k and I need to TOP up another $7k for repairing my car even I bought “comprehensive” , which is 1st party insurance. So, workshop and axa advise me to scrap my car due to my repair cost is high.

Anyone can advise on this issue?

Supersonic

I bought AXA and it is terrble. I never get my policy from AXA. Now my car get to accident and I call and send email. But the Axa Insurance only will pass the phone call from one department to other department and I can’t get any reply from them until now. Even I drop many emails and asking the status of my claim also can’t get any reply.

The worst case now is the workshop told me axa only Will paid max $6k and I need to TOP up another $7k for repairing my car even I bought “comprehensive” , which is 1st party insurance. So, workshop and axa advise me to scrap my car due to my repair cost is high.

Anyone can advise on this issue?

Maybe you should directly go to their office to negotiate. 

Should not let them get away with their bo chap behavior. 

Before that, read the policy first in case there is some conditions that you might have miss out or misinterpret in the past.  

Maybe you should directly go to their office to negotiate. 

Should not let them get away with their bo chap behavior. 

Before that, read the policy first in case there is some conditions that you might have miss out or misinterpret in the past.  

The worst thing is I never receive any policy from AXA. They just provide me a receipt and 3 pages information.

When the time I bought this car, the sales person told us if we buy the 1st party insurance, AXA will bear all the cost for repairing.

If there is "max" cost paid by insurance company when accident happen then what for I buy the car insurance.

Supersonic

The worst thing is I never receive any policy from AXA. They just provide me a receipt and 3 pages information.

When the time I bought this car, the sales person told us if we buy the 1st party insurance, AXA will bear all the cost for repairing.

If there is "max" cost paid by insurance company when accident happen then what for I buy the car insurance.

I think it is important that you get the hard copy of the policy, every time you renew a policy. 

Suggest that you better talk to them and also get the hard copy of the policy.

Without that policy in your hands, they can say what they can.

↡ Advertisement