VX engine oil in Carrefour

Weesern

http://www.texaslub.com/home.htm

This is another local company. I tried their titanium engine oil before. Very good. Beats all other brands. My engine is much quieter, revs better. But its $70 for 1L......

Try once never use again.

for all you know, they could just be adding various addictives from other well known brand which they bought in bulk and then mix it with those 'base oil' from god knows where(maybe recycled oil or from other petrol companies?).

and finally sell it on the mkt.

$70/litre(if that's true) is a very very high price to pay for this relatively unknown brand.

if you hadn't end your message with 'try once never use again', it would have thought that you are working for that company.

Edited by Chinablue

Neutral Newbie

this VX 5w30 fully synthetic oil is now selling at carrefour at only $21.90 per 5L bottle.

sounds really cheap. I bought 2 bottles today. going to use one of them for my next servicing and see whether good or not.

I bought it cos it says Made in Singapore. hopefully it will be good.

still no review for this oil yet?

this VX 5w30 fully synthetic oil is now selling at carrefour at only $21.90 per 5L bottle.

sounds really cheap. I bought 2 bottles today. going to use one of them for my next servicing and see whether good or not.

When is ur next oil change??

I bought the 5-40w to try as well. Plan to use it at my next oil change and run it for 5k km. At that price it's slightly more expensive than mineral oil and since it's synthetic, can't be any worse off.

for all you know, they could just be adding various addictives from other well known brand which they bought in bulk and then mix it with those 'base oil' from god knows where(maybe recycled oil or from other petrol companies?).

and finally sell it on the mkt.

$70/litre(if that's true) is a very very high price to pay for this relatively unknown brand.

if you hadn't end your message with 'try once never use again', it would have thought that you are working for that company.

===============

RP is only about $12/lit & C@rlube is abt $6/lit. Both r very good fully synthetic oils. RP made in USA & CL made in UK. Both 40weight. More than enough for day to day use.

Why on earth wud anyone want to pay $70/lit for some unknown brand of oil??? [shocked][confused]

I cant believe how many rich guinea pigs we have in SG. [lipsrsealed]

===============

This price is really value for $$. Does it have any API rating? Or some other internationally accepted form of rating so at least we know it meets some kind of standard?

After u use for 10K km, please post again for your comments like smoothness etc.

Pity I still got abt 6 lit of CL 5w40 balance from my last buy.

Is this two rite? which I had posted previously under another thread.

Din buy this when I change my EO in Jan, bought C@rlube instead since got FOC engine cleaner and 5%+5% rebate on POSB Everyday card.

Any bros use this please post a FR ok? Xie Xie [cool][:p][laugh]

post-51509-1266864183_thumb.jpg

post-51509-1266864248_thumb.jpg

for me i looking for ppl to change for me, but still waiting for c-----e to hv promo for w30 oil. seems like for w30 only c-----e is ACEA A3 approve

===============

RP is only about $12/lit & C@rlube is abt $6/lit. Both r very good fully synthetic oils. RP made in USA & CL made in UK. Both 40weight. More than enough for day to day use.

Why on earth wud anyone want to pay $70/lit for some unknown brand of oil??? [shocked][confused]

I cant believe how many rich guinea pigs we have in SG. [lipsrsealed]

Where to get RP oil at $12/lit....please enlightened leh..... [rolleyes] [rolleyes]