Search
times above test please come

• Search this thread
115 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:47 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My friend just failed her 3rd class 3A TP test, she's very upset wants to give up further attempt, smallcry.gif don't know how to persuade her, anyone has same experience?
yes, a bit shame 4th or more attempts to pass TP test, especially for class 3A sad.gif

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:54 PM

Zyrofillica
  • Zyrofillica
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i know of a guy who failed 6 times manual car test. Tell her not to give up and show more confidence in front of the instructor (this is what most women drivers are lacking, everytime i see them drive they seem unconfident even though they might be actually good drivers)

oh, and tell her to lose the T-shirts and jeans and go for more revealing attire tongue.gif

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:56 PM

Vega
  • Vega
    Supercharged

my cousin still failed after 7th try and she gave it up. ha....

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:59 PM

Altivo
  • Premium member
    Altivo
    NOS-ed

BBDC using honda jazz leow. Maybe that can increase her chance of passing?
Be responsible, practice safe driving, practice safe sex

Getz: May'04-Feb'08, Avante: Feb'08

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:59 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    6th Gear

Keep going. Never give up!

(I pass first time btw. Not to brag or anything...)

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:02 PM

Xtravagant
  • Xtravagant
    5th Gear

i know of a guy who failed 6 times manual car test. Tell her not to give up and show more confidence in front of the instructor (this is what most women drivers are lacking, everytime i see them drive they seem unconfident even though they might be actually good drivers)

oh, and tell her to lose the T-shirts and jeans and go for more revealing attire tongue.gif

i got lost for awhile. . .
misleading ar bro. . . wave.gif laugh.gif
boxer engine's roar just feel so sinfully sexy and keeps me wanting more

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:08 PM

Swiftee
  • Swiftee
    3rd Gear

My friend's told me his brother failed 10 times manual TP and only make it on the 11th try.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:09 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged

BBDC using honda jazz leow. Maybe that can increase her chance of passing?

she is learning in AMK DC, using honda city as test car, heard the DC going to shift to woodland soon.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:16 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

has anyone been so garang to use a lowlee, big van or pigkarp as the test vehicle? grin.gif

tester confirm shocked.gif

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:23 PM

Zyrofillica
  • Zyrofillica
    6th Gear

i got lost for awhile. . .
misleading ar bro. . . wave.gif laugh.gif

ok maybe i should have done some paraphrasing.

tips:

1.book a test date for sat morning when there is less cars on the road.
2.If she is usually very jittery, tell her to take a smoke, drink 1/2 a can of beer before the test and also to have s3x the night before the test. works to calm the nerves sleep.gif
3.better to book as many revisions the few days leading to the test, than to spread them out over a month.
4.Act American Born Chinese, give the tester a tight hug and a peck to the cheek and thank him after the test on the pretext that its common practice in the states laugh.gif

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:26 PM

XEvolutioNX
  • XEvolutioNX
    Clutched

she just have to chit chat with the tester during the test they will be friendly and be confident...........(btw i passed in 3rd try due to joke with tester alot) biggrin.gif

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:27 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged

My friend's told me his brother failed 10 times manual TP and only make it on the 11th try.

11 times ohmy.gif
how many years and how much $$?
my immediate boss failed 5 times in his 20s, then gived it up, now still "BMW" to/from work thumbsup.gif

Edited by Quantum, 27 January 2010 - 06:35 PM.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:30 PM

Limxiaoming
  • Premium member
    Limxiaoming
    4th Gear

ok maybe i should have done some paraphrasing.

tips:

1.book a test date for sat morning when there is less cars on the road.
2.If she is usually very jittery, tell her to take a smoke, drink 1/2 a can of beer before the test and also to have s3x the night before the test. works to calm the nerves sleep.gif 3.better to book as many revisions the few days leading to the test, than to spread them out over a month.
4.Act American Born Chinese, give the tester a tight hug and a peck to the cheek and thank him after the test on the pretext that its common practice in the states laugh.gif

Are u crazy? drink half a can of beer??? hahahaha

Edited by Limxiaoming, 27 January 2010 - 06:31 PM.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious

Keep going. Never give up!

(I pass first time btw. Not to brag or anything...)

Yah....Keep going. Don't give up!

I felt first time but passed on second attempt.
|Genuine Volkswagen (VW) Specifications-Parts-Products|VAG RennTech Intel Modul|Akebono-Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads|3M Crystalline Solar Film|Sachs Race Engineering (SRE) Kit|Gunson G4107 Start Check Battery Tester|

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:42 PM

Zyrofillica
  • Zyrofillica
    6th Gear

Are u crazy? drink half a can of beer??? hahahaha

haha. a bit of alcohol good for calming the nerves ma. not advocating drink driving but haha grin.gif

ok for the sake of political correctness. No alcohol at all please! not a sip. Instead go for some soothing camomile or herbal teas. happy.gif

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:45 PM

Swiftee
  • Swiftee
    3rd Gear

11 times ohmy.gif
how many years and how much $$?
my immediate boss failed 5 times in his 20s, then gived it up, now still "BMW" to/from work thumbsup.gif

Not too sure how much he spent on driving test. But he pass on the 11th time. Never give up! But i heard from my friend he met with accident after he passed but he was alright

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:53 PM

Pigkachu
  • Pigkachu
    2nd Gear

it is partially true that youngsters that portrays an ah beng image have much lesser chance to pass. my friend uncle was a tester.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:14 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged

Not too sure how much he spent on driving test. But he pass on the 11th time. Never give up! But i heard from my friend he met with accident after he passed but he was alright

think singapore is the only conutry to have the highest times record, in US you easily find people don't have passport but can't find people without drive license, there get drive license even easier than get passport thumbsdown.gif , in SG even if the test is so 'strict', but accident rate is still high, singapore TP have to review their test system furious.gif

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:34 PM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    5th Gear

NEVER GIVE UP. The licence is sure to be his or hers if she push on matter how bitter he or she feels. I tried 5 times then pass. Passed already feel machiam have wings like that. Dont give up.
wink.gif

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:23 PM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed

Me took 5 times to pass class 3!!!!! laugh.gif

Duno why sway things will happen during the test @ Ubi. dry.gif Anyway i pass it during one of the book out day during NS! I still remember the platoon sgt theathen to give me guard duty for one whole mth if i fail the test. Heng ah. haha. rolleyes.gif

Thereafter have driven almost all kinds of SAF vehicles. 3-tonner, minibus, unimog, Jeep, GP car etc etc etc. happy.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users