4 times and above TP test, please come in

Quantum

My friend just failed her 3rd class 3A TP test, she's very upset wants to give up further attempt, [smallcry] don't know how to persuade her, anyone has same experience?

yes, a bit shame 4th or more attempts to pass TP test, especially for class 3A [:(]

↡ Advertisement

i know of a guy who failed 6 times manual car test. Tell her not to give up and show more confidence in front of the instructor (this is what most women drivers are lacking, everytime i see them drive they seem unconfident even though they might be actually good drivers)

oh, and tell her to lose the T-shirts and jeans and go for more revealing attire [:p]

i know of a guy who failed 6 times manual car test. Tell her not to give up and show more confidence in front of the instructor (this is what most women drivers are lacking, everytime i see them drive they seem unconfident even though they might be actually good drivers)

oh, and tell her to lose the T-shirts and jeans and go for more revealing attire [:p]

i got lost for awhile. . .

misleading ar bro. . . [wave][laugh]

BBDC using honda jazz leow. Maybe that can increase her chance of passing?

she is learning in AMK DC, using honda city as test car, heard the DC going to shift to woodland soon.

i got lost for awhile. . .

misleading ar bro. . . [wave][laugh]

ok maybe i should have done some paraphrasing.

tips:

1.book a test date for sat morning when there is less cars on the road.

2.If she is usually very jittery, tell her to take a smoke, drink 1/2 a can of beer before the test and also to have s3x the night before the test. works to calm the nerves -_-

3.better to book as many revisions the few days leading to the test, than to spread them out over a month.

4.Act American Born Chinese, give the tester a tight hug and a peck to the cheek and thank him after the test on the pretext that its common practice in the states [laugh]

(edited)

My friend's told me his brother failed 10 times manual TP and only make it on the 11th try.

11 times :o

how many years and how much $$?

my immediate boss failed 5 times in his 20s, then gived it up, now still "BMW" to/from work [thumbsup]

Edited by Quantum

ok maybe i should have done some paraphrasing.

tips:

1.book a test date for sat morning when there is less cars on the road.

2.If she is usually very jittery, tell her to take a smoke, drink 1/2 a can of beer before the test and also to have s3x the night before the test. works to calm the nerves -_- 3.better to book as many revisions the few days leading to the test, than to spread them out over a month.

4.Act American Born Chinese, give the tester a tight hug and a peck to the cheek and thank him after the test on the pretext that its common practice in the states [laugh]

Are u crazy? drink half a can of beer??? hahahaha

Edited by Limxiaoming

Keep going. Never give up!

(I pass first time btw. Not to brag or anything...)

Yah....Keep going. Don't give up!

I felt first time but passed on second attempt.

Are u crazy? drink half a can of beer??? hahahaha

haha. a bit of alcohol good for calming the nerves ma. not advocating drink driving but haha [grin]

ok for the sake of political correctness. No alcohol at all please! not a sip. Instead go for some soothing camomile or herbal teas. ^_^

11 times :o

how many years and how much $$?

my immediate boss failed 5 times in his 20s, then gived it up, now still "BMW" to/from work [thumbsup]

Not too sure how much he spent on driving test. But he pass on the 11th time. Never give up! But i heard from my friend he met with accident after he passed but he was alright

Not too sure how much he spent on driving test. But he pass on the 11th time. Never give up! But i heard from my friend he met with accident after he passed but he was alright

think singapore is the only conutry to have the highest times record, in US you easily find people don't have passport but can't find people without drive license, there get drive license even easier than get passport [thumbsdown] , in SG even if the test is so 'strict', but accident rate is still high, singapore TP have to review their test system [furious]

↡ Advertisement