4 times and above TP test, please come in

Quantum

NEVER GIVE UP. The licence is sure to be his or hers if she push on matter how bitter he or she feels. I tried 5 times then pass. Passed already feel machiam have wings like that. Dont give up.

[;)]

↡ Advertisement

Me took 5 times to pass class 3!!!!! [laugh]

Duno why sway things will happen during the test @ Ubi. <_< Anyway i pass it during one of the book out day during NS! I still remember the platoon sgt theathen to give me guard duty for one whole mth if i fail the test. Heng ah. haha. [rolleyes]

Thereafter have driven almost all kinds of SAF vehicles. 3-tonner, minibus, unimog, Jeep, GP car etc etc etc. ^_^

Duno why sway things will happen during the test @ Ubi. <_< Anyway i pass it during one of the book out day during NS! I still remember the platoon sgt theathen to give me guard duty for one whole mth if i fail the test. Heng ah. haha. [rolleyes]

Thereafter have driven almost all kinds of SAF vehicles. 3-tonner, minibus, unimog, Jeep, GP car etc etc etc. ^_^

wah u driver ah? Army send u for class 3 and can fail 5 times? No wonder your sergeant think you chao geng [laugh]

My friend just failed her 3rd class 3A TP test, she's very upset wants to give up further attempt, [smallcry] don't know how to persuade her, anyone has same experience?

yes, a bit shame 4th or more attempts to pass TP test, especially for class 3A [:(]

Ask her which part she failed in, take test must be zhai mah . . . . like me, 1st time pass . . . half the test route and I was told to return to driving centre [lipsrsealed]

Test date and timing must choose carefully, check the "Tong Shu" (serious, no joke) and make sure it is "off-peak" hours . . . IMHO light traffic helps a bit.

Wish her good luck on our behalf, bro. [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

My friend just failed her 3rd class 3A TP test, she's very upset wants to give up further attempt, [smallcry] don't know how to persuade her, anyone has same experience?

yes, a bit shame 4th or more attempts to pass TP test, especially for class 3A [:(]

no worries..i know people who passed in their 13th or 14th attempt..on class 3 somemore..

wah u driver ah? Army send u for class 3 and can fail 5 times? No wonder your sergeant think you chao geng [laugh]

Ha, maybe real chao geng. Had a platoon mate who was posted as a veh mech after bmt and was real happy to get his class 3 and 4. Does his oil change and simple repairs to this day and still remembers his time in driving the 3-tonner coz jialat when steering, but loves the unimog. Nowadays also jialat in another way as he's in the insurance line.... [bigcry]

no worries..i know people who passed in their 13th or 14th attempt..on class 3 somemore..

Brudder Shull, you like that say people more worries arhh [sweatdrop]

Try to smoke a bit mah . . . [lipsrsealed]

it is partially true that youngsters that portrays an ah beng image have much lesser chance to pass. my friend uncle was a tester.

At the time I started learning driving I still hadn't completely "grown up", and on the day I passed my test my hair was fairly long and bright blue. I now look completely ordinary, but the blue haired ah beng still stares out of my driving license and identity cards (both my Singapore NRIC and my HKID card) [laugh]

Guess looks make a tester more picky about errors made, but ultimately if your skill is good and you don't meet any unexpected events, the tester cannot fail a youngster conveying a "young punk" image without reason.

A lot of people actually can drive well but are prone to being nervous under test conditions, and when nervous s--t happens. I myself have faced some life-threatening situations calmly but yet when under test, can become reduced to a bundle of nerves. This is bad enough for a written test but for a practical driving test can be disastrous. I believe many people fail not because of lack of skill, but because of being overcome by anxiety during the test.

The mindset plays a very important part. Despite my weakness I managed to psyche myself up that I would succeed so much before my driving test that I went in expecting to pass despite my state of mind - and pass I did. Also, it is worth it to spend more money and take more lessons. When you are so familiar with driving that you don't need to think before executing the different techniques, even if you are nervous, the chance of doing something wrongly is greatly reduced.

Ask ur friend to show confident in her test.

the TP instructor will look at the confident level of the tester.

for me, during the road test, i switch on ladio and chit chat with the instructor [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

tell her dun give up.

i passed only on 4th attempt

Well, I dunno about the "never give up" school of thought. Sometimes, when people fail time & time again, perhaps it's because they simply do not belong on the road...

If u r her friend. Why not just paste a 'L' plate ok your car and let her practice in the carpark and small road. Pago nest if she got own car.

It's all about confidence!

Just like askif you guys to to ntuc to steal one packet of condoms, or go chat up with the cosmectic counter girl! First time sure brainfreeze and kalang-kabok!

After few practices, sure quick hand quick leg and steady pom pi pi after a few tries!

I pass on second try!

If u r her friend. Why not just paste a 'L' plate ok your car and let her practice in the carpark and small road. Pago nest if she got own car.

Just like askif you guys to to ntuc to steal one packet of condoms, or go chat up with the cosmectic counter girl! First time sure brainfreeze and kalang-kabok!

After few practices, sure quick hand quick leg and steady pom pi pi after a few tries!

I pass on second try!

:D:D you'ar absolutely naught gal

if caught, on court, not worth [:(]

Was that the reason or inspiration that subsequently pass your test? [laugh]

my advise is to go there with a " i wan the experience mentality" pass fail nvm. as long as i try my best

not to brag. i went with this mentality i got my license in 1 try.

I pass on second try!

pass on second try meaning first time u buy condoms you fail to buy and second time you succeed? :o

↡ Advertisement