Would you spend $3,400 on a vacuum cleaner?

Starry

Neutral Newbie

you don buy, someone gong gong will buy one lah. ()

same thing, we will still buy a metal with four wheels that cost so much more than other countries (mostly tax).

Somemore we need to purchase a pce of toilet paper 1st that cost 20K, which could buy you 6 pcs of rainbow VC. :D:D:D

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I will prefer to spend around $200 on a VC, esp those with bagless facility, use it for 2 years or so then replace with another new one.

My logic is that with all those sucking weekly, dirt and dust will definitely be trapped in all those nooks and crannies within the VC which cannot be cleaned. You can change the bag, clean the dust box, replace HEPA filter but can never clean the insides which become dirtier and dirtier as the days go by.

Might as well buy a new one as it will work more efficiently and definitely cleaner on the inside.

Is Rainbow vacuum cleaner some sort of MLM thing? Why so expensive, the mark up must be huge?

Yes. This and the Kirby vacuum cleaner as well. I think Delphin also falls into this category.

wah this vacuum still alive ahhh

i was introduce to this vacuum like back in 1993

i was suppose to be one of their sales person

but back out cause i know the price is ridiculous

back then it was like almost 3k

its sort of mlm thing btw;p

same goes to those health products

magnetic bed lah

magnetic pillow lah

Turbocharged

I find Dyson too expensive to be replaced every 2/3 years so I bought the cheaper Philips version which is bagless (< $150). Good because it is powerful enough for general cleaning and I can wash the dust box and filter every week if I want to. My gang of 5 leaves a lot of hair all over the house. :wacko:

$3.4K is not cheap, but still there are ppl who buy it. Buying it is one thing, using it is another. For a start, maybe you will using it every week for the first few months, after that, you will get lazier and lazier. Eventually, it will becom a white elephant in your storeroom, unless you have a maid, then it is a different scenerio.

Turbocharged

No need to replace. Mine is over 5yrs. So far the HEPA filter is still white.

Mine is dark after a few months of use. Probably due to too much litter tracking.

After all the negative remarks and calling people who buy suckers ah... I don't think anyone who actually buy it will dare to post it here le... [:p]

Guys...salesman try to sell this Rainbow vacuum cleaner for $3,400. Promise to pick up dirt like nothing before from any surface and cleans your air better than any air purifier out there.

Take a look : http://www.rainbowsystem.com/rainbowsystem/main/?lg=english

I personally think it's ridiculous to pay $3.4k for a vacuum cleaner but what do you think? Would you pay for one?

TS, are you looking for a vaccum cleaner that kill dust mites?

Maybe can try Raycop - I think it uses UV light to kill dust mites.

TS, are you looking for a vaccum cleaner that kill dust mites?

Maybe can try Raycop - I think it uses UV light to kill dust mites.

Thanks...I go do a search what is raycop

↡ Advertisement