Would you spend $3,400 on a vacuum cleaner?

Stary

www.raycop.com.sg

i think island wide currently no stock... stock only coming second week of Feb...

Also looking at this. Saw the demo at Robinsons but suction like not very powerful. Do u have one?

Sometime back, a friend resign from full time to sell this cleaner..

acording to her, sales is alrite...so still go people buying. :huh:

Another friend also bought it, say v. good. [rolleyes]

In my work place, we have 1 rainbow VC working for more 20 years,

yes it is very loud, and still very effective. [jawdrop]

To some it is worth every cent. My MIL bought one over 15yrs ago and it is still working well...so to her the amt she paid and divide it over the years she has been using it....it is cheap.

For me, i go fro Dyson....even for car vac.

Neutral Newbie

I think OP asked in the wrong forum, bros here will spent 4k in their car ICE but not this thing la..

[:p]

I have female friends whom bought and swear by it.

3.4k is not really expensive IF really helps and can last 10-20 yrs.

My wife also keep asking why I spent 4k get a new PC, or new camera parts but not some good household products.. is it the graphics will jump out... I can only [lipsrsealed]

Also looking at this. Saw the demo at Robinsons but suction like not very powerful. Do u have one?

No, I don't have one. I thought the UV light is good enough, you can use your normal vaccum to do the rest of the work.

Rainbow and etc are way too exp!!!

Turbocharged

is this one of those hardselling sales items?

i read from news a few days ago that an old lady complaint that someone tried to hardsell her some stainless steel pots and pans for 2k...

i dun cook, so i dunno why a set of pots and pans is so expensive... hehe

expensive sure still got buyer one ...

some cars cost $40K ... some cars cost $400K ... ppl still buy

some chicken rice cost $2.50 ... other chicken rice cost $40 ... ppl still buy

As long as it's associated with MLM, no go for me. Such things are more of a scam to me, whatever magnetic thing are pure BS. Even those diamond water, whatever ultra clean water, we don't need such pure water and it can actually do more harm than good.

What if it last 20 years? With $3.4k, I can buy a normal VC, use it for a year and throw away. I can do it 10-20 times.

My family have no such VC, no diamond water, no magnetic thing but still live healthy. Most important is to maintain basic hygiene and live normally, have enough rest, eat well.

Neutral Newbie

Bought my Osim iEcologi few years back at ard $2800...served me well over the years and its really useful as its able to vacuum, steam, purify air etc.

It really depends on individual needs...

Bought my Osim iEcologi few years back at ard $2800...served me well over the years and its really useful as its able to vacuum, steam, purify air etc.

It really depends on individual needs...

If it's Osim, I can accept. They are a listed company and does not sell things through the MLM way.

No, I don't have one. I thought the UV light is good enough, you can use your normal vaccum to do the rest of the work.

Rainbow and etc are way too exp!!!

If you just want UV light. Can buy UV tube with flourescent light. Cost about $20.. Use to have one of my DIY PCB etching.

If you just want UV light. Can buy UV tube with flourescent light. Cost about $20.. Use to have one of my DIY PCB etching.

I thought UV rays from sunlight is free? No? :D

I thought UV rays from sunlight is free? No? :D

That's why our parents bring out mattress to sun them.. Nowdays, our generation find it too much hassle.. [laugh]

hmm..my elder sister is one such big carrot [knife] ...spend even more something like 4k+ on a wet type VC...cant remember the brand thou...now sitting in the storeroom collect dust also... [shakehead]

She also spend about 9k plus to buy 2 mountain bikes for her and her hubby, with other accessories total about 10k. Now also hanging on the wall, seldom go out biking too...haiz... [:|]

wana lelong?

↡ Advertisement