Xusadnoh

Which would you choose.........  

210 members have voted

1. 1. if given a choice..........

• C180
    • 320i
    • A4

Took delivery in Oct last year but booked in Aug :(

Back then, thought the facelift would just be cosmetic - didn't expect them to change the engine mah...

Nope, C180BE is still supercharger but with a 1.6l engine...

Look at it this way, the new 1.8 direct injection turbo charged engine is very new, and untested.... whereas the 1.8 SC you have now is almost 7 years old, gone thru several rounds of refinement and very reliable. ... and its quite a good one actually. Can never get the newest tech unless change car every 2 years.

Talking about it, the W204 C klasse is due for facelift end of this year (which i suspect is very minor, probably just newer bumpers, head lights with DRL and rear LEDs), ... probably release during Sept Frankfurt Motorshow or Nov Detroit Motorshow... there is no end to chasing the latest.

↡ Advertisement

Wah - that's damn cheap for the C250CGI :(

The PI C200 already going for around S$140k (of course it's pretty well decked out compared to C&C's)

Hi guys, i've asked a few PIs and no one seems to be bringinng in this C250CGI

Does anyone know which PIs are bringing it in?

thanks!

i guess at the end of the day, people still will go for cars that got better resale value. Just look at SG CarMart, which make and model are they available most in the market? Will the Used car dealer buy more or less popular car and try to resell it in the market ? Audi ? [:p]

Most likely we will see mostly BMW 320i regardless of year registered. Why there is hardly any 4-5years old Audi or Merc selling around while plentiful of 320 around? even 520? strange...... market demand?

i guess at the end of the day, people still will go for cars that got better resale value. Just look at SG CarMart, which make and model are they available most in the market? Will the Used car dealer buy more or less popular car and try to resell it in the market ? Audi ? [:p]

Most likely we will see mostly BMW 320i regardless of year registered. Why there is hardly any 4-5years old Audi or Merc selling around while plentiful of 320 around? even 520? strange...... market demand?

nope. there are just too many 3 series on the road. it's really more popular until the current audi onslaught.

wait for the new 3 series. they'll be back in the game again.

nope. there are just too many 3 series on the road. it's really more popular until the current audi onslaught.

wait for the new 3 series. they'll be back in the game again.

yup, that my point. If you tell PML to throw 4million a year in advertising, we may see different pictures again. Perhaps it

Neutral Newbie

I think not everyone same as ur boss thinking, my family & frds all change to Audi (Quattro). See the poll results u will know more ppl already changed their mindset because the current A4 is doing very well - Fastest, biggest and More Fuel Efficient.

I think not everyone same as ur boss thinking, my family & frds all change to Audi (Quattro). See the poll results u will know more ppl already changed their mindset because the current A4 is doing very well - Fastest, biggest and More Fuel Efficient.

they have to be this good. or else who will buy? though their marketing is aggressive now but they do have to offer more from their cars to match the prestige and badge of MB and BMW. and they succeeded in a short space of time. now they got the a nice chunk of the market share which improved their image and hence the stiff prices. i got 2 neighbours converted from BMW to Audi. one of them even owned different BMWs before.

Audis of old dun even stand level with BMW and Merc... they're pitted more against Volvos and Saabs. And their cars used to be so boring. Less the original Quattro.

yes, the A4 look nice, sleek, athletic and purposeful... full of kit and equipment and biggest in its class. all these almost masked the fundamental shortcomings of the car compared to its respective rivals.

call me anal or what not. after 2 test drives, i just cant shake off the feeling that i am just driving an expensive FWD car that is related to VW. it's just me. No offence to Audi owners. The car do have its good points.

best so what? AD didnt get COE for me last rd. [bigcry][furious]

your bee em dubbodew better lah korteh.

C&C didnt manage to secure COE ???? Unthinkable.

They have very high margin.....

Neutral Newbie

they have to be this good. or else who will buy? though their marketing is aggressive now but they do have to offer more from their cars to match the prestige and badge of MB and BMW. and they succeeded in a short space of time. now they got the a nice chunk of the market share which improved their image and hence the stiff prices. i got 2 neighbours converted from BMW to Audi. one of them even owned different BMWs before.

Audis of old dun even stand level with BMW and Merc... they're pitted more against Volvos and Saabs. And their cars used to be so boring. Less the original Quattro.

yes, the A4 look nice, sleek, athletic and purposeful... full of kit and equipment and biggest in its class. all these almost masked the fundamental shortcomings of the car compared to its respective rivals.

call me anal or what not. after 2 test drives, i just cant shake off the feeling that i am just driving an expensive FWD car that is related to VW. it's just me. No offence to Audi owners. The car do have its good points.

If you want the ultimate driving experience, of course you cannot run away from BMW at that price range.

Of course if I have more budget, then RS4 or AMG comes into picture. For my age.

If you want the ultimate driving experience, of course you cannot run away from BMW at that price range.

Of course if I have more budget, then RS4 or AMG comes into picture. For my age.

U can't get ultimate driving experience on this island lah. That's why a lot of ppl buy d badge.

In order to get the experience, u need to drive on Malaysia b-road to feel the dynamic of its setup.

Turbocharged

best so what? AD didnt get COE for me last rd. [bigcry][furious]

your bee em dubbodew better lah korteh.

Your loan not approved say so lah... say they never bid coe for you chey

:D[:p]

Your loan not approved say so lah... say they never bid coe for you chey

:D[:p]

yah right my loan not approved and they bid for me. very nice of them.

i not like u no need loan leh. [furious]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

My take...

Merc C280 > Audi A4 2.0t > Merc C200 > BMW 325 > Merc C180 > Audi A4 1.8t > BMW 320

Was making the decision over the last couple of months and test driven all of these, some a few times...

Edited by Sgkingkong
↡ Advertisement