C180 vs 320i vs A4

Xusadnoh

Which would you choose.........  

210 members have voted

1. 1. if given a choice..........

• C180
    • 320i
    • A4

must be A4 --- the other 2 overpriced and under power!

Overpriced?... u have to dig deep dude...

Look carefully at the A4 beneath the skin and u'll see which one is overpriced.

Anyway if u are not convinced, u can ask around who gives the best discounts.

Neutral Newbie

320i (FL) > C180 > A4

320i face-lift...front bonnet is nicer with the extra wave...rear light also more gorgeous looking than pre-FL model...

A4 still FWD and using CVT? anyone can confirm? if so, not worth the current price tag...

Neutral Newbie

A4 still FWD and using CVT? anyone can confirm? if so, not worth the current price tag...

The A4 1.8t is FWD and CVT.

The A4 2.0t is AWD and DSG.

Neutral Newbie

Personally prefer top-of-the-line A4 3.2 V6 Quattro which comes with Tiptronic six-speed automatic gearbox with manual selection function. The A4's quattro has a new balance which distributes the torque 40:60 to the front/rear axles under normal conditions - a sportier tweaking of the previous 50:50 split. All-wheel-drive can be appreciated on dry or wet roads. With quattro, the Audi exhibits neutral behaviour in sweeping curves and tenacious grip. In the A4, there is an additional dose of fun because you can power into a fast corner even more confidently while leaving a couple of understeering cars wallowing in your wake. Also, the A4 3.2 comes with many high levels of standard equipment like S-Line styling package, Audi Drive Select feature, 18-inch alloys, a sporty 3-spoke steering wheel, different bumpers, and grille, Xenon lights, highly impressive interior trim with rear sunshade, DVD, sat nav plus, audi parking system, adaptive cruise control, side assist sys and of course, Audi

Neutral Newbie

I would think the A4 2.0T Quattro a good buy if the budget can be stretched. It has AWD and good power, yet staying light instead heavy at the front and cause understeer. The performance difference between the 2.0 quattro and 3.2 is small, but the price gap is big. If we can tune the suspension to be a little softer than the hardest setting, steering under sporty, yet gearbox and engine not too overzealous, it would be ideal. Then it would behave more like a BMW, haha.

I would think the A4 2.0T Quattro a good buy if the budget can be stretched. It has AWD and good power, yet staying light instead heavy at the front and cause understeer. The performance difference between the 2.0 quattro and 3.2 is small, but the price gap is big. If we can tune the suspension to be a little softer than the hardest setting, steering under sporty, yet gearbox and engine not too overzealous, it would be ideal. Then it would behave more like a BMW, haha.

yeah. if i just have that little bit more dough, i'll take the A4 2.0T. Good engine with huge torque, Quattro and 7 speed DSG.

hahaha i like the last part. all these just to feel like driving a bmw.. lol [cool]

(edited)

hahaha i like the last part. all these just to feel like driving a bmw.. lol [cool]

they are the benchmark till now. boh pian.

the original small german executive saloon.

Edited by Relagsingh

A4 dull handling? really?

It is not really dull. But for the brand and the expectation, it is a disappointment.

For C180 class, i think the RWD is already handling well given it is only meant for comfort.

BMW I dont know. I must admit, it never appeal to me and i never consider this at all.

Chee bye BMW is the best ok? :D

Yah lah yah lah... nbz...

But i really dun like the E90 leh. the only 3series i like is the M3. thats it.

Yah lah yah lah... nbz...

But i really dun like the E90 leh. the only 3series i like is the M3. thats it.

Erm, isn't the latest M3 based on the E90?

(edited)

Erm, isn't the latest M3 based on the E90?

oh sorli... i toking abt normal E90s ie 320, 323, etc.

Edited by Relagsingh

Neutral Newbie

Hi, guys/ladies,

I am new in this forum and I have a couple of questions which I hope some of you can give me your expert opinions. I am presently driving a Lexus GS 300 for the past 15 months. It has reach a stage where I feel like changing my car. I admit the GS 300 is a fine car and for my new car, I want something different. This where I hope to get some inputs from you folks. I have a couple of options in mind - VW Golf R and the Audi Q5 - since I have never driven a performance car or a SUV. Each of this car has its distinct pros and cons. So, any opinions from you folks? Oh, one more thing, for the Audi Q5, which is a better bet, the 2.0 TFSI or the 3.2 FSI?

Cheers,

Dave

I think BMW is cheaper comparing the 3 models. I am visiting PML this weekend to see whether I like it anot. Looking for a 1st car to basically show, i think since all 3 brands are well known. Get the cheapest one lor. Correct me if I m wrong.

↡ Advertisement