C180 vs 320i vs A4

Xusadnoh

Which would you choose.........  

210 members have voted

1. 1. if given a choice..........

• C180
    • 320i
    • A4

I think BMW is cheaper comparing the 3 models. I am visiting PML this weekend to see whether I like it anot. Looking for a 1st car to basically show, i think since all 3 brands are well known. Get the cheapest one lor. Correct me if I m wrong.

Cheap is not always better...hahah

I always believe in buying the best that I can afford...less regret in the future

↡ Advertisement

Cheap is not always better...hahah

I always believe in buying the best that I can afford...less regret in the future

Agreed. Though the bmw showroom looks more classy, the audi salesman really impresses me with the a4. I think i m leaning towards the a4 now. I will look at the merc c class later this sun. If swee swee, then will choose 1 between the 2 models.

Agreed. Though the bmw showroom looks more classy, the audi salesman really impresses me with the a4. I think i m leaning towards the a4 now. I will look at the merc c class later this sun. If swee swee, then will choose 1 between the 2 models.

Good for you - you were lucky to get a "good" PA SE...

The one we had was terrible - very boh chap and came with a blardy snob attitude...

We were initially keen on the A4 or the A5...

But after letting us test the A4, she just left it at that and won't even bother letting us try the A5...she just remarked that the drive is the same :wacko:

We voted with our feet and walked out...

The next weekend we went over to C&C by chance (just happens that it's before PML - our intended destination)...the SE who served us was so miles ahead - she allowed us to test three different models and took the time to explain everything...

And we signed on the spot...my friends thought she had struck the jackpot as very few walk-in customers sign on their first visit...hahah

Edited by Xtrocious

Driving a gs300 and want to change car?

Really? I would say Q5 will be a good choice.

I think gs300 is almost a performance car in terms of acceleration. Not much different to get a gti unless the adranaline rush is what you like daily.

In terms of comfort and power I say Q5 can match to your current car.

I do not disagree that the SEs from PA are not exactly that helpful. However, I also believe that one should not solely make a decision to buy a particular make based on the behavior of the SEs. As a potential buyer, we are all entitled to test drive, feel, touch, ask etc as much as we want and from there, make a decision.

I've driven the VW/Audi, BMW & Merc and I must say that I personally still enjoy the drive from the VW/Audi family. The SE might not be the best but I thought I will be spending more time with the car (3 years or more!) and not the SE - thus, the choice is clear for me!

I do not disagree that the SEs from PA are not exactly that helpful. However, I also believe that one should not solely make a decision to buy a particular make based on the behavior of the SEs. As a potential buyer, we are all entitled to test drive, feel, touch, ask etc as much as we want and from there, make a decision.

I've driven the VW/Audi, BMW & Merc and I must say that I personally still enjoy the drive from the VW/Audi family. The SE might not be the best but I thought I will be spending more time with the car (3 years or more!) and not the SE - thus, the choice is clear for me!

but for some, if they have a few choices, the buying experience can make a difference. SEs, offers and packages do have an effect on decision making.

if for others per se only have a particular model in mind, more than likely they wouldn't mind who the SE is. As for me, i will. [laugh] i'll hunt down the SE who can give me the best deal :D

but for some, if they have a few choices, the buying experience can make a difference. SEs, offers and packages do have an effect on decision making.

if for others per se only have a particular model in mind, more than likely they wouldn't mind who the SE is. As for me, i will. [laugh] i'll hunt down the SE who can give me the best deal :D

Yes, unless I am a "fanboy", I think the overall experience counts when making a purchase...

PA for us simply failed to make the cut horribly and as rational consumers, we voted with our feet...

We do like the car but don't make it until like we owe her a living cos we don't

you hunting is normal...jsut dun go for the backside [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yes, unless I am a "fanboy", I think the overall experience counts when making a purchase...

PA for us simply failed to make the cut horribly and as rational consumers, we voted with our feet...

We do like the car but don't make it until like we owe her a living cos we don't

Exactly, even Stuttgart has excellent customer service...and i ewnt there looking like an ordinary slippers.. [laugh][laugh] fella

Exactly, even Stuttgart has excellent customer service...and i ewnt there looking like an ordinary slippers.. [laugh][laugh] fella

Eh hello, all the experienced Sales people know that the chap that walks in with shorts, tshirt and slippers are those that can afford the car, unlike those that walk in business attired. [laugh] Was told of this by quite a few salespeople already..

Good for you - you were lucky to get a "good" PA SE...

The one we had was terrible - very boh chap and came with a blardy snob attitude...

We were initially keen on the A4 or the A5...

But after letting us test the A4, she just left it at that and won't even bother letting us try the A5...she just remarked that the drive is the same :wacko:

We voted with our feet and walked out...

The next weekend we went over to C&C by chance (just happens that it's before PML - our intended destination)...the SE who served us was so miles ahead - she allowed us to test three different models and took the time to explain everything...

And we signed on the spot...my friends thought she had struck the jackpot as very few walk-in customers sign on their first visit...hahah

I dunno my SE good anot. But i waited him for 30min with his previous customer. Other SE did not bother to help me out maybe because i walk to showrooms rather than drive. Overall experience not too good, but still very happy with the car.

Eh hello, all the experienced Sales people know that the chap that walks in with shorts, tshirt and slippers are those that can afford the car, unlike those that walk in business attired. [laugh] Was told of this by quite a few salespeople already..

ssssh...not so loud.... [laugh][laugh] wait PA learn of this...they a bit wols.... [:p]

ssssh...not so loud.... [laugh][laugh] wait PA learn of this...they a bit wols.... [:p]

They probably know of this already, thats why no one bothers when i walk in.. [bigcry]

They probably know of this already, thats why no one bothers when i walk in.. [bigcry]

see lah..change to evo lah.....so they duwan a 'beng' to buty their car...already many cheapos buying their cars [laugh][laugh][lipsrsealed]

speaking of which, hand itchy with the Q5, but heart still tells me XC90 [confused][confused]

see lah..change to evo lah.....so they duwan a 'beng' to buty their car...already many cheapos buying their cars [laugh][laugh][lipsrsealed]

speaking of which, hand itchy with the Q5, but heart still tells me XC90 [confused][confused]

What evo?? Since when did i ever have an evo [smash]

What about XC60?

What evo?? Since when did i ever have an evo [smash]

What about XC60?

still not that much bang lah...but worthwhile considering.

Pricewise, XC90 value for $$$ now with it's dropped price

qing ming coming up that's why u need a 7-seater to ferry ur hantu frens izit? [:p][:p]

abuthen? [:p]

double as my new hearse lah

↡ Advertisement