Kia Sorento 2010

Pentux

I hope this new Sorento is better than the old one where not many people bought in Singapore.

I once told myself never to buy Korean car after this Tucson I'm driving now, it seems that I have to break my promise now.

Sonata, Sorento, Sportage and Tucson 2010 series are too tempting liao.

http://i.autoblog.com/2010/02/08/spy-shots...for-snow-mound/

2L 286bhp?? Interested?

↡ Advertisement

I've seen a few tucsons 2010 on the road already. Their shipment is fast ya? Pentux: How's the after sales service from kIA? do you bring yr cerato to agent for servicing?

ohh never send in to agent b4...but tink the new car i will send to them for the free service.

About the twin sunroof, can we close it completely, I mean is there another a opaque cover that can stop the sun light from entering to the inside of the car?

Kia Motors America reports January 2010 sales. The 2011 Sorento crossover sales rev up!

Kia Motors America announced its overall sales for the past month totaled 22.123 units. This represents a 0.1 percent increase over January of last year.

Kia

the sunroof if i remember correctly can close all..

==

After the free service, where would you send your KIA for servicing then? Care to intro a reliable one as well?

==

send to ah pek service at tampines ind there most likely..u first time buy a car?

Not really first time buying a car la [:p] In the past, used to send to Agent (Borneo Motors for Toyota, Tan Chong for Nissan, and also C&C Ubi service Ctr for Kia) when doing servicing. Until i join this forum, realize that many good info can be found from experience Bros over here. So, thought of asking for better/reliable source which can be trusted and yet economical la [cool] You mention you send to Tampines Ind ah pek? So, you stay that area? I am also staying at Tampines leh.

aussie need their sorento to have more power..so tat is why they have turbo n 4wd...they tend to want to use it to tow other vehicles.

Quite a interesting write up. Too bad the diesel variant is not offered here.....and even it is offered here, i guess the tax is going to be sky high......Guess we will have to stick to our petrol versions. Looking forward to receive the ride...

i tink the 3rd row seats still ok...but long journey like to KL..not easy with people who is above 1.65 meters tall...otherwise i am 1.7m still around 30 mins+ shld still b ok...anyway my kids will be going straight to the back when my car comes...hehe...

Yes, 3rd row for travel within Singapore should be sufficient. But like what Pentux said, kids would mostly occupy the last row as they like their own space....