Kia Sorento 2010

Pentux

I booked almost the same time as you, ie just b4 Christmas last year. Hope you can get yr ride soon as well!!!

i tink only EX model is in cos i saw tat day on the road those models not look like SX..

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

thanks. Cos unlike many bros here, I opted Ex model, but changing to mocha / tan leather, adding 3rd row A/C, n retaining my existing car plate. I anticpate that wud need 2 weeks at most.

I opted for EX model too and booked almost the same time as u. U make me jealous man. haha [;)]

Anyway congratulation to you for your new car. :D

my SE told me the "1st" batch coming the stocks there are 100 vehicles.

so the soft launch batch dunno how many hor..lucky guy can be the 1st in SG to drive on the road within these 2 weeks.

hi pple, i booked my EX and wld like to ask if anyone here knows where to get the roof rails and spoiler. Tks.

My SE told me she has contact for step board and spoiler, but not sure about roof rails. I'll get the contact from her soon and share with you.

Neutral Newbie

btw, my SE told me EX above 100k already.....and they don't take guaranteed COE orders anymore.....

btw, my SE told me EX above 100k already.....and they don't take guaranteed COE orders anymore.....

yeah, if not wrong, $87,999 earlier for EX now + 12k (for all CAT B cars) over the weekend might still change, up or down, i'm not sure. S.E can't comment much.

the reason why they don't take gtd COE orders is because they not sure determine how much extra they want the buyers to fork out for gtd COE because now too irregular fluctuations. as in, we all know the directions of fluctuations lah, but not sure how high. last i checked with her was 2k top up for gtd COE, now service is suspended. it seems to me over this weekend then will have clearer picture.

and cat A up by $7k. so sad [bigcry]

Edited by Coupecabriolet

Neutral Newbie

Wow, am I glad that I booked my car before CNY, and got my COE on the 2nd bidding of Feb. Price still not that high yet. If I am coming in now, can only pay the price of a SX (during then) for a EX car [bigcry]

Thou not getting the car any sooner, glad to pass the hurdle of high COE.

Neutral Newbie

i called the contact given by Sgsorento-2011 n they said they dun have the rail racks n will check on the spoiler. Any other EX buyers have contacts for the above? Thanks.

(edited)

i called the contact given by Sgsorento-2011 n they said they dun have the rail racks n will check on the spoiler. Any other EX buyers have contacts for the above? Thanks.

tink i gonna change my servicing guy, found out tat i was over charged for my radiator from kia forum...paid additional $100+ for my radiator repair..probably chg to someone in woodlands area or one in eunos area

Edited by Pentux

Neutral Newbie

Guess, first delivery of the Sorentos will be starting from the 5th of April onwards if my SE is correct. Just finished the docs and settled the outstanding balances yesterday...... So keeping my fingers crossed.

Guess, first delivery of the Sorentos will be starting from the 5th of April onwards if my SE is correct. Just finished the docs and settled the outstanding balances yesterday...... So keeping my fingers crossed.

congrats to the early birds... :)

Neutral Newbie

With the prices of EX & SX both up about 22k from their lows, I wonder if any guys here who bought earlier fail to secure their COEs. [:(] .....heard such cases in another thread about Borneo....

↡ Advertisement