• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
171 replies to this topic | 417 praises

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:40 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

Sigh.

I am caught jaywalking when the lights are not in pedestrain favour. Location is traffic light junction infront of Lot1.

A TP gestured me to come over and explain that I had violate the law and took down my NRIC and name.

I told him I am seriously late and hope he can close one eye..he say cannot.

Its my 1st offence but unsure what penalty I will expect.

S$50 summon ? Or warning ?

Really hope its "Just for Laughs" shooting an episode..and not the real TP.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:43 PM

Zniper
  • Premium member
    Zniper
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i dun noe how much, but they are definitely storing up for fat bonuses for cny..
failing to plan is planning to fail...
should i or should i not.......?

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:46 PM

Vextan
  • Vextan
    6th Gear
    Author Image

why didnt you say you are colour blind ?
There is only so much fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

TP on bike, you crossing road... he gesture you over, you silly and walk over... if me I run in the opposite direction from bike....

No signature is required

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:51 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I am indeed colour blind but what to do I am in the wrong..and really suay day !

Was late for work coz go to ORIX for reporting of cracked windscreen then kanna TP.

Suay !

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:51 PM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Heard that its $70 bucks for jaywalking.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:52 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

TP on bike, you crossing road... he gesture you over, you silly and walk over... if me I run in the opposite direction from bike....

He and other 2 TPs are standing beside the MRT pillar and beside the Guardian shop and by the time I walk over, kanna liao !

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:55 PM

Mrbms
  • Mrbms
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

oh man... they r everywhere today (only) laugh.gif

morning saw some jaywalkers kena.. near Century Sq/TM area...

latest news is that they r still there as of NOW.... wow wow... ph34r.gif unsure.gif

i hear the $ fine is 1 thing.. the other is need to attand court & som bah... waste time waiting in the court room sweatdrop.gif

take care everybody bounce2.gif

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:57 PM

David
  • David
    Supercharged
    Author Image

He and other 2 TPs are standing beside the MRT pillar and beside the Guardian shop and by the time I walk over, kanna liao !

You could count yourself lucky if you have to pay summon.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

Unfair
  • Premium member
    Unfair
    5th Gear
    Author Image

mr friend kena before, $20 only

Pepi18022009 (For Fifa14/GTA V)

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:01 PM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Heard that its $70 bucks for jaywalking.

not so much from my understanding. think $20 nia
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:01 PM

Vextan
  • Vextan
    6th Gear
    Author Image

why u jaywalk ? it is dangerous u know.
There is only so much fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:02 PM

Tinydog
  • Tinydog
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Ya. $20 only, don't worry too much. Next time be careful:)

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:06 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Its ard 9am + and traffic is little and being late for werk, I jaywalk thou its green light for the cars.

Hope its just warning.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:08 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wah....really didnt increased price.
I kana fined S$20 during 1986 for jaywalking.
Sent them a cheque.
Bounce cheque. return back to me 1 year later.
Till now, i remember that i still owe them S$20

Edited by Mcf777, 01 February 2010 - 02:10 PM.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:11 PM

Ngck
  • Premium member
    Ngck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

haha... they always do this hiding behind pillar trick around mrt stations.... someone should take pictures next time... disgraceful......

yes they are very on now.... my friend monday morning 1am also kena caught for license plate
People are more violently opposed to fur than to leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:12 PM

Sleepyman
  • Sleepyman
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i don understand why the leepee cant go geylang or little india to catch those foriegners....

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:20 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

CCK alot kena esp. ard Yew Tee  tongue.gif
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:21 PM

Austinios
  • Austinios
    Clutched
    Author Image

wah lau ... they kenna deployed to watch out for crazy diplomats behind wheel but they nab pedestrians instead. haizzz ...

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:21 PM

Mrmilktooth
  • Premium member
    Mrmilktooth
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

yes they are very on now.... my friend monday morning 1am also kena caught for license plate

pls elaborate more on license plate? how ur fren kena??

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users