Caught by TP for jaywalking

Rollagt

colour blind can drive?

new law?

My colourblind is mild and I dun see only black and white..besides, I had my licence at age 18 and now 30+ liao..still driving well and safe. : )

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

and you actually bothered?

you good citizen. i salute.

I bo pian, I was going towards the MRT and I purposely walk away from him but he called out "Sir! Pls come over please!" LL lor..got to walk over, cant run coz there are 2 other TPs standing merely 5 metres away from me.

Scully I run then catch me and handcuff me then so malu..besides I am indeed commit a mistake no point run away . If I am in my jogging gear I might take the risk and run as I dun think they can run well with the long black boots !

Edited by Rollagt

My colourblind is mild and I dun see only black and white..besides, I had my licence at age 18 and now 30+ liao..still driving well and safe. : )

Can you please explain how this form of colorblindness is relevant to you being unable to follow the signals from the traffic lights?

Cheesey74 is correct.

Many cannon kings here ... If TP signal you and you refuse to go over, you forcing him to go to you ... gd luck! Make sure you don't "obstruct law enforcement officer from doing his duties."

Goosh... All you peeps here r really desktop warrior.

If TP gesture u, of course must go forward lah? If not, what... bo chap the TP ah?

Pls lah, TP also Police leh, can suka suka ignore 1 meh? Want to go eat royal rice isit?

What the TS did is right..

The rest of u cannon king - who say he stupid why go forward.. How many cannon u stole from 41 SAR???

Can you please explain how this form of colorblindness is relevant to you being unable to follow the signals from the traffic lights?

There is no relevance to your question leh..my clarifications of having colour blind is address to a post from a bro asking how come colour blind can drive car.

I am not a saint and I not so obedient to follow all laws in Spore..

Do U dare to say U never jaywalk before ? Or if U are a smoker, U never litter a cigarette butt before ? In cyberspace U may deny but ren zai zuo tian zai kan ( the heaven is aware whatever things U do on Earth)

I do not read or recall anything abt TS giving his mild colourblindness as an excuse for his jaywalking.... he was juz in a hurry and sharing his bad experience here...

Not advising anyone to run or walk away.

but i do expect the TP to walk over to me or at least meet me halfway if he wants to talk to me.

Each one has his own style of doing things. Thats just mine.

Whats there to cannon? Dont be lame.

When talking to me, TP should watch his tone, body language and attitude.

i'm no schoolboy in uniform.

Neutral Newbie

I also caught by Cisco officer for jaywalking at the traffic light junction between Bukit Panjang LRT station and Interchange last week,quite a lot of people also caught by the officer there too.Just received the summon letter yesterday and paid the $20 fine through EDDIES. [:(] But I have nothing to say since it is my fault to jaywalk.

If go little india on sunday to catch people on jay walking, think they need set up many cashier booths there + TPs need to be given those portable NETS/Credit card reader to charge them..

Easy money for govt.

wah....really didnt increased price.

I kana fined S$20 during 1986 for jaywalking.

Sent them a cheque.

Bounce cheque. return back to me 1 year later.

Till now, i remember that i still owe them S$20

If they come after you in 30 years time...all those years of interest will kill you [:p]

Not advising anyone to run or walk away.

but i do expect the TP to walk over to me or at least meet me halfway if he wants to talk to me.

Each one has his own style of doing things. Thats just mine.

Whats there to cannon? Dont be lame.

When talking to me, TP should watch his tone, body language and attitude.

i'm no schoolboy in uniform.

Agree with you...those buggers do the same to me will end up having a badly cracked rice bowl.....I've made afew senior ranking cops left SPF without pension becoz they attempted to be funny with me in the past....till now they must be LPPL with $$$ up in the air despite long years of service [furious]

I do not read or recall anything abt TS giving his mild colourblindness as an excuse for his jaywalking.... he was juz in a hurry and sharing his bad experience here...

why didnt you say you are colour blind ?

I am indeed colour blind but what to do I am in the wrong..and really suay day !

Was late for work coz go to ORIX for reporting of cracked windscreen then kanna TP.

Suay !

Yes, i know TS is partially colourblind but he did not use it as an excuse for jaywalking..... Bro Vextan was juz suggesting to use it as an excuse....

haha ... if tell TP colourblind as excuse ... TP skali ask if u got driving license boh ... if have .. recommend you to go checkup again to see if you can see traffic lights properly. at the meantime, driving license suspended ... [jawdrop]

I also caught by Cisco officer for jaywalking at the traffic light junction between Bukit Panjang LRT station and Interchange last week,quite a lot of people also caught by the officer there too.Just received the summon letter yesterday and paid the $20 fine through EDDIES. [:(] But I have nothing to say since it is my fault to jaywalk.

Fair enough.

If I'm truly wrong eg. Orchard road - crossing from Isetan /taka to luckyplaza.

I wont be upset being fined either.

just like if you dont put parking coupon and kena fined , you accept.

But lets say you are in the car waiting and there are still plenty of parking lots available, you surely would be upset if the aunty comes and fine you. legal right or wrong aside

Agree with you...those buggers do the same to me will end up having a badly cracked rice bowl.....I've made afew senior ranking cops left SPF without pension becoz they attempted to be funny with me in the past....till now they must be LPPL with $$$ up in the air despite long years of service [furious]

Dude, actually thats not what i meant.

I am not going to crack anyones ricebowl, i think thats too drastic.

I just demand a decent gentleman's level of mutual respect.

Like i said, i'm no schoolboy in uniform.

thats all.