Caught by TP for jaywalking

Rollagt

I have only one question : is Madam chio ?

Since when got Madam Chio one?? If you ask "Is Miss chio??.....then...... [gorgeous]  :wub: .......... cum saman anytime ....... [laugh]   

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

ä½å¤´æ... staring a phone la... *road was completely clear*

and the TP officer not bad la.. not drop dead gorgeous type.. but definitely abv average.. 20ish abt.. didnt want to say in case kenna slam NPNT...

Exact timing and exact location please. Thank you.

Since when got Madam Chio one?? If you ask "Is Miss chio??.....then...... [gorgeous]:wub: .......... cum saman anytime ....... [laugh]

Sometimes women in uniform can be hawt ...

Exact timing and exact location please. Thank you.

Sometimes women in uniform can be hawt ...

hmm this mrng 8/11...  8.05 am market street junction with chulia.. 

Better don't drive there tomorrow.

Big jam caused by group of men jay walking

and giving themselves up to officer and asking

for warning letter.

:D  

• Praise 3

Better don't drive there tomorrow.

Big jam caused by group of men jay walking

and giving themselves up to officer and asking

for warning letter.

:D

Hahaha
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

what the hell.. i jaywalked at the pedestrian crossing market street junction with chulia street...  

lady TP (full uniform) stopped me whilst a charbo zipped through the same crossing in a e-scooter.

when questioned.. she claim she didnt see... 

oh.. and btw.. she say only warning letter since first offence... 

Cuz human easier to stop than e-scooter. Lol. Guess you were walking slowly. I notice they always stop those that walk slowly rather than those that walk quickly also.

Cuz human easier to stop than e-scooter. Lol. Guess you were walking slowly. I notice they always stop those that walk slowly rather than those that walk quickly also.

He purposely one lah ...

I find it is a bad place to catch jaywalkers at this junction with only one TP on duty, cause there are simply too many people jaywalking?! It is unfair to stop one person but let off others lo. Lol.

低头族... staring a phone la...  *road was completely clear* 

and the TP officer not bad la..  not drop dead gorgeous type.. but definitely abv average..  20ish abt..  didnt want to say in case kenna slam NPNT... 

You can always selfie with her.

• Praise 1

Mai kay kay lah. Gibe you warning letter means took down your IC details riiiight?

She'll be contacting you soon...

Edited by Sabian

Better dont suan people. Last time i like to suan people about being fine for littering. Got 1 i suan because he say he kana for first time.....nb....less than 1 week later i kana for throwing a ciggie but....300 bucks down the drain. Was my 1st time kana caught for littering. I swear neber to suan people for this kind of stupid offence...

• Praise 2

Better dont suan people. Last time i like to suan people about being fine for littering. Got 1 i suan because he say he kana for first time.....nb....less than 1 week later i kana for throwing a ciggie but....300 bucks down the drain. Was my 1st time kana caught for littering. I swear neber to suan people for this kind of stupid offence...

Haha, the Universe doesn't bother with warning letters when dispensing karma.:D
↡ Advertisement