2010 Toyota VIOS Facelift

Lufu

wah! exterior looks much better than existing one, [thumbsup]

unfortunately it's still centeral dash board [thumbsdown]

Actually I feel center dash is better. Easier to see compared to behind steering wheel.

oh well....another overpriced item from BM....

Yes, overpriced item with lousy quality and interior fitting. It does look like the G9 Corolla from the side view, guess that is the limitation of Toyota designer. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Booked VIOS but car has not been delivered. SE said I could top up $400 to get the new facelift because the car hasn't been order from factory yet. This is a special offer and facelift model is selling at a much higher price.

Wonder is the SE trying to pull a fast one and make another few hundred dollars comm.. if order has not been placed with factory, then new order should come in facelift Ver isn't it since the factory is already rolling out new stock.

Any advice for a new car buyer?? Thanks

Booked VIOS but car has not been delivered. SE said I could top up $400 to get the new facelift because the car hasn't been order from factory yet. This is a special offer and facelift model is selling at a much higher price.

Wonder is the SE trying to pull a fast one and make another few hundred dollars comm.. if order has not been placed with factory, then new order should come in facelift Ver isn't it since the factory is already rolling out new stock.

Any advice for a new car buyer?? Thanks

Don't waste $$$... cos in a few months time, it will be standard issue.

Wah Kaoz !

What is Toyota doing man ? This Vios aka Belta coming to ten years shelf life leow still wanna facelift. I think it is time Toyota intro a totally new model to compete with the new City or new saloon Mazda2.

Think they rest too long on their laurels leow. [hur]

↡ Advertisement