Anybody keen on PG tracking this sat Feb 6?

Chalky_clown

buddies and i are going, wish to make new trackhead friends....if interested please leave a note here? i'll post the details if there people interested to come. thanks :)

↡ Advertisement

Hi bros/siss

wanna go PG on 6 feb? it will be a saturday, confirm not too many people coz most people will go for open track on sunday. we prefer less cars so we chose this day.... please join us if you want to track! looking for more tracking khakis, these days trackhead numbers keep dwindling...

date: 6 feb

meet: Esso station after 2nd link custom

time:12pm. leaving station at 12.15 sharp, time is $, punctuality is appreciated

Please PM me your mobile number and your name after adding on to the list below thx

who:

1)chalkyclown

2)seb

3)melvin

4)

5)

6)

7)

hope to see old faces and some new ones! cheers all.

Hi bros/siss

wanna go PG on 6 feb? it will be a saturday, confirm not too many people coz most people will go for open track on sunday. we prefer less cars so we chose this day.... please join us if you want to track! looking for more tracking khakis, these days trackhead numbers keep dwindling...

date: 6 feb

meet: Esso station after 2nd link custom

time:12pm. leaving station at 12.15 sharp, time is $, punctuality is appreciated

Please PM me your mobile number and your name after adding on to the list below thx

who:

1)chalkyclown

2)seb

3)melvin

4)

5)

6)

7)

hope to see old faces and some new ones! cheers all.

Wat's the PG track session timing?

Did'nt post in subaru forum because my account locked out. : (

by the way do u rem me? we tracked before driving a c--k eye black rex. [:)]

hey bro!!! good to see u here again!

yes of course i remember! y your acct got locked out?

we will be going for 1.30-4.30 session. pay by per hr so u can choose how long u wanna track, keen to join us again? will be good seeing you again :)

hey bro!!! good to see u here again!

yes of course i remember! y your acct got locked out?

we will be going for 1.30-4.30 session. pay by per hr so u can choose how long u wanna track, keen to join us again? will be good seeing you again :)

My account got locked out due to change of job, i registered the subaru forum acc under the previous company mail. lol

Most prob sat i'll be going. Its time to burn the tracks.

The previous one that jerry organized i missed out because he put on a monday. haha

My account got locked out due to change of job, i registered the subaru forum acc under the previous company mail. lol

Most prob sat i'll be going. Its time to burn the tracks.

The previous one that jerry organized i missed out because he put on a monday. haha

lol icic, coooool will be seeing you then. wanna meet us at esso at 12pm?

Hey guys and gals, anybody interested for PG track on 28th Mar? Planning to head down for some tire burning session....i will start another thread on this...