Anybody keen on PG tracking this sat Feb 6?

Chalky_clown

lol this is weird.

anyway, to those laojiao track pros, may I know roughly what are the minimal upgrades before attempting to do track? I scared go there one time, come back car left steering wheel only. :mellow:

Any car can go round a track, even without preparations other than checking everything is in good working order.

What is important is that the driver drives the car within his and the car's limits.

Any car can go round a track, even without preparations other than checking everything is in good working order.

What is important is that the driver drives the car within his and the car's limits.

oh... i scared later i hog the track haha. very paiseh one.

lol this is weird.

anyway, to those laojiao track pros, may I know roughly what are the minimal upgrades before attempting to do track? I scared go there one time, come back car left steering wheel only. :mellow:

stock also can track. just make sure your tyres are not botak, brake fluid is enough & brake pad is not botak too.

Edited by Versatile

oh... i scared later i hog the track haha. very paiseh one.

Haha. Don't worry bro. Just go on a weekday and non-Track Day. Check the Johor Circuit calendar on their website. So far I went on weekdays and there are no other cars except us and my friend in his Honda Jazz had a fun time doing 80km/h on straights and 60km/h on corners.

It is not just about speed. You can also have a fun time flexing your car and realizing the limits.

After that you can upgrade the relevant parts that you want to concentrate on. e.g handling - better tyres, coilovers, anti-roll bars etc.

As another bro mentioned. Basic checks are a must as if you are going on a long trip up north.

Have fun!

Before track, I agree with some checking. you will enjoy more without getting worried about tyres worn or others.

After track, the car also need to do some health check.

stock also can track. just make sure your tyres are not botak, brake fluid is enough & brake pad is not botak too.