Racist comments on Facebook.

TangoElite

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/S...ory_486243.html

let this be a warning for those who have been blatantly posting such comments in MCF.

there is only a fine line separating stereotyping and racists, thread carefully and watch your fingers, for hiding behind the keyboard wont make you safe from landing in changi hotel

those who think that you are guilty or might be in trouble, i guess it is still not too late to go back and delete your previous posts or comments, before you find someone knocking on your door...

Edited by TangoElite
↡ Advertisement

if you target ang mohs, you are quite safe

like in states, u can pull a white trash joke and nobdy will say you are racist

but if you are a white and you mock at the african americans, more likely to be considered racists

similiar in football, monkey chants directed at africans/dark skinned players is racism, player can request ref to stop match

someone abusing Rooney by calling him a monkey/shrek/monster is just insulting him, no racism, no need to stop match

a black man call a fellow black man nigger is like calling bro, a white man call a black man nigger is asking for trouble

so a large part depends on which race you are, and which race you are mocking... so just thread carefully if you find yourself prone to making such comments

• Praise 1

i still insist i dont like ang mor.

I dun like F1 RACE...is that racist? [laugh][laugh]

Sorry....on a serious note, yeah, some of the comments here borders on those at Sammyboy.....sure get called for kopi

but if you are a white and you mock at the african americans, more likely to be considered racists

similiar in football, monkey chants directed at africans/dark skinned players is racism, player can request ref to stop match

someone abusing Rooney by calling him a monkey/shrek/monster is just insulting him, no racism, no need to stop match

a black man call a fellow black man nigger is like calling bro, a white man call a black man nigger is asking for trouble

so a large part depends on which race you are, and which race you are mocking... so just thread carefully if you find yourself prone to making such comments

a good perspective actually...... [thumbsup]

sometimes I wonder, is it because certain ethnicities can just laugh it off and not take offense, as opposed to a those that do? Cos if you notice, sometimes we crack jokes, and both laugh, but some groups take offense...an inferior complex thingy or???

Seriously, if you crack Eurasian jokes, i will laff it off, call me whatever, does not make me a lesser man...UNLESS i CHOOSE to believe that it will [wave]

thanks for sharing.

the reason why i dislike ang mor, is becos i find them often proud to the point of being arrogant, superficial, and snobbish. and worse is, local women think they are fantastic, my foot.

Edited by Vextan

thanks for sharing.

the reason why i dislike ang mor, is becos i find them often proud to the point of being arrogant, superficial, and snobbish. and worse is, local women think they are fantastic, my foot.

Agree on all points. There have been many incidents where they think they are God's gift to teh world and their sense of superiority imposes upon all.....sorry hor, all of us got red blood....

I have this to say

'no matter what color you are, how high you are, in the operating theatre you are still naked' [laugh][laugh]

Got few jokers here also, recent thread on the pig head incident...can hang a few forummers from there.

Those comments were really uncalled for.....wonder if we should send those posts and they drink free coffee/tea at irrawady... [laugh][laugh]

and i wonder why the chio 22 yr old poly girl has an ang mor bf who has a romanian-like name, and should know his level of trust-worthiness and sense of responsibility better. put in another way, if he bangs her down, will he not flee ? no puns intended surely. if she tries chinese man she will find them way better than him, hairy or not.

size doesnt matter, hardness does. - confession of a female sex addict.

it's virility not fertility [laugh][laugh] that counts

Those comments were really uncalled for.....wonder if we should send those posts and they drink free coffee/tea at irrawady... [laugh][laugh]

erm... my post about shipping invoices attached to the pig heads won't get me into trouble ya? [laugh]

erm... my post about shipping invoices attached to the pig heads won't get me into trouble ya? [laugh]

[laugh] oh the imported ones....naaah....DHL will come after you [:p]

↡ Advertisement