• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:13 AM

Ruggles
  • Premium member
    Ruggles
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi my 05 sunny now 106k km. When idling feels abit uneven. Read somewhere that if ignition coils abt to go will hv jerky or uneven idling & pick up. Is there a way to chk if the coils are going soon or juz replace at fixed intervals? Anybody knows wats the price for 4 coils fr fong tat? Tks

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:05 PM

Ziczach
  • Ziczach
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I've got the same problem. Seems that one of my coil's burnt and car is juddering when waiting at traffic lights.

Anyone knows what's the part number for the ignition coild to buy online?

There seems to be 1.8 version only when I try to look. Can I use the one similar to Almera/Pulsar, 1.8L versions?

Would appreciate to contact and buy off any one who's going to scrap their cars..

Can write to ll_v_ll ya hoo . com

Thanks!

Edited by Ziczach, 02 July 2017 - 06:26 PM.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Replacement, sunny, ignition and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users