Replacement of fl N16 sunny ignition coils

Ruggles

Neutral Newbie

Hi my 05 sunny now 106k km. When idling feels abit uneven. Read somewhere that if ignition coils abt to go will hv jerky or uneven idling & pick up. Is there a way to chk if the coils are going soon or juz replace at fixed intervals? Anybody knows wats the price for 4 coils fr fong tat? Tks

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I've got the same problem. Seems that one of my coil's burnt and car is juddering when waiting at traffic lights.

Anyone knows what's the part number for the ignition coild to buy online?

There seems to be 1.8 version only when I try to look. Can I use the one similar to Almera/Pulsar, 1.8L versions?

Would appreciate to contact and buy off any one who's going to scrap their cars..

Can write to ll_v_ll @ ya hoo . com

Thanks!

Edited by Ziczach

I've got the same problem. Seems that one of my coil's burnt and car is juddering when waiting at traffic lights.

Anyone knows what's the part number for the ignition coild to buy online?

There seems to be 1.8 version only when I try to look. Can I use the one similar to Almera/Pulsar, 1.8L versions?

Would appreciate to contact and buy off any one who's going to scrap their cars..

Can write to ll_v_ll @ ya hoo . com

Thanks!

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you very much for reading my email.

This is Tianjin TianHengYongTai Technology Development Co.,Ltd., specialized in manufacturing aftermarket high energy ignition coils for more than 10 years. 

Based on the technology advantage of Tianjin Internal Combustion Engine Research Institute (www.ticeri.com) which plays a prominent role in the Chinese internal combustion engine as a R&D and consultation academic institution, we supply Nissan Latio ignition coils

with high quality and competitive price.Our coils give higher voltage for a stronger spark at the plugs, giving better performance on modified engines. 

Hope to establish long-term business relationship with you.FREE SAMPLES will be shipped per you required.

Please pay attention that we can modify and manufacture products exclusively for you according to your samples, drawings and requirements.

Thanks for accepting my e-mail and taking the time to reply!

Regards

Eric

Company: Tianjin TianHengYongTai Technology Development Co.,Ltd. 

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 86-22-2812 7690 

Fax: 86-22-2812 6320

Zip Code: 300220

Address: ROOM 303, NO. 17 YUJIANG ROAD, HEXI DISTRICT, TIANJIN 300220 CHINA

Hi my 05 sunny now 106k km. When idling feels abit uneven. Read somewhere that if ignition coils abt to go will hv jerky or uneven idling & pick up. Is there a way to chk if the coils are going soon or juz replace at fixed intervals? Anybody knows wats the price for 4 coils fr fong tat? Tks

Dear Sir,

This is Tianjin TianHengYongTai Technology Development Co.,Ltd., specialized in manufacturing aftermarket high energy ignition coils for more than 10 years. 

Based on the technology advantage of Tianjin Internal Combustion Engine Research Institute (www.ticeri.com) which plays a prominent role in the Chinese internal combustion engine as a R&D and consultation academic institution, we supply Nissan Latio ignition coils

with high quality and competitive price.Our coils give higher voltage for a stronger spark at the plugs, giving better performance on modified engines. 

Hope to establish long-term business relationship with you.FREE SAMPLES will be shipped per you required.

Please pay attention that we can modify and manufacture products exclusively for you according to your samples, drawings and requirements.

Regards

Eric

Dear Sir or Madam,

Based on the technology advantage of Tianjin Internal Combustion Engine Research Institute (www.ticeri.com) which plays a prominent role in the Chinese internal combustion engine as a R&D and consultation academic institution, we supply Nissan sunny ignition coils

and the other famous cars' ignition coils with high quality and competitive price.Our coils give higher voltage for a stronger spark at the plugs, giving better performance on modified engines. 

Regards

Eric

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 2