Thai Chick in Honda Airwave

IDrago

Something interesting to share bros..

On the 2nd night of the lunar new year, I was travelling home via Geylang road. At the traffic junction, I saw this gorgeous and scantily dressed thai women [gorgeous] piloting the Honda Airwave beside me. In the car, there

↡ Advertisement

Something interesting to share bros..

On the 2nd night of the lunar new year, I was travelling home via Geylang road. At the traffic junction, I saw this gorgeous and scantily dressed thai women [gorgeous] piloting the Honda Airwave beside me. In the car, there

Thai Chick doesn't mean they are prositute. please show some respect to our fellow Asean Nations.

Well well, my apologise, too quick to categorise... thats my bad!! Hmm, but still... location, dressing, demeanour.....pretty obvious [:/]

Well well, my apologise, too quick to categorise... thats my bad!! Hmm, but still... location, dressing, demeanour.....pretty obvious [:/]

Geyland got a lot of other things leh. Example to makan? also KTV girl are not consider Prositute. (I dont think selling their body is consider as part of their JD.)

Thai Chick doesn't mean they are prositute. please show some respect to our fellow Asean Nations.

yah Thai chick doesn't mean they are prostitude

but Thai chick + scantily dressed + Geylang = confirm prostitude guarantee with money back warranty [:p]

yah Thai chick doesn't mean they are prostitude

but Thai chick + scantily dressed + Geylang = confirm prostitude guarantee with money back warranty [:p]

Yeah rite, but, Joseph22 may have his point as well. In Retrospection, the driver does look pretty dignified in a way... but then again, too much of a coincidence

There is a saying often repeated to research students... "If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras".

In other words, when trying to explain experimental observations, the most likely, common and least dramatic explanation is very probably the correct one :D :D :D

Yep ! the NPNT rules !

Whats that for crying out loud!!! [:/] Would some kind soul care to elaborate the phase NPNT to a newbie.. ME.. here?? cheers [thumbsup]

[thumbsup] makes a lot of sense!!

There is a saying often repeated to research students... "If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras".

In other words, when trying to explain experimental observations, the most likely, common and least dramatic explanation is very probably the correct one :D :D :D

NPNT : No Pic No Talk.... [:p]

Thanks for clarifying!! [:)]

Problem is that being new, I'm not aware of the NPNT guideline and thus do not have snapshots to substantiate my experience. [:(]

Problem is that being new, I'm not aware of the NPNT guideline and thus do not have snapshots to substantiate my experience. [:(]

no lah you just ignore the NPNT. all of us her are Tiko. Got pic can Ogle mah.

no lah you just ignore the NPNT. all of us her are Tiko. Got pic can Ogle mah.

Yeah, that's gonna be so cool... will keep my phone on standby for future similar encounters!! [sly]

[laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement