3rd Eye (aka Yin Yang eye)

Mcf777

hmm..so what does the rest which don't looked like humans looked like?

shadows, mist, etc...and no...i was lucky not to see the "fierce" ones....like those in the movies..

sad thing is some do not know they are gone.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

shadows, mist, etc...and no...i was lucky not to see the "fierce" ones....like those in the movies..

sad thing is some do not know they are gone.

how do u know they dunno? :huh:

have u ever tried talking to them?

• Praise 1

used to have it....came with birth.....got used to it and lost it at age 15..

most look human...a bit faded..

How u know they are ghosts / aberrations ?

Did you talk to them ?

Can you touch/feel them ?

My beliefs tells me that the Human Souls cannot dwell on Earth. Everything we see are demons in the form of human souls trying to deceive people (may not be you but others).

Glad you lost it at 15 yrs old.

You reminded me of Movie Constantine...

bro joseph

had it for many years. seen too many dirty things flying here and there.

im a buddhist. Any temple to recommend?

Mcf777,

Can you describe what are the dirty things ?

This 3rd eye is due to a curse/possession of a spirit (either inherited from your parents or someone put a curse on you). It opens your eyes to see the spiritual realm.

What I'm saying is that you need exorcism to cure your problem.

Find a Church that conducts such practices. I will try to find 1 for you if you need and PM you.

However, you got to serious with us and playing a fool.

Please don't look for Rony Tan whom may choose to ridicule you rather than help.

Actually, you suggested the right person for the job. But....

To conduct such practices, the person needs to be very spiritually strong.

I think with the recent issues, he may not be at his best form...

Actually, you suggested the right person for the job. But....

To conduct such practices, the person needs to be very spiritually strong.

I think with the recent issues, he may not be at his best form...

Haha, hes ridiculous..

pardon me but i tot only catholic ppl do exorcism?

but pls dont go to them, either christians or catholics...if they cant solve it, they think u r just mentally unsound and may send u to mental hosp instead (think Emily Rose).

try the taosim or buddhist, at least they believe in such things and will be more serious about it and probably more ways to communicate w it.

pardon me but i tot only catholic ppl do exorcism?

but pls dont go to them, either christians or catholics...if they cant solve it, they think u r just mentally unsound and may send u to mental hosp instead (think Emily Rose).

try the taosim or buddhist, at least they believe in such things and will be more serious about it and probably more ways to communicate w it.

I think you got mixed up on Emily Rose case.

The priests performed the Exorcism on her. But she claimed that she was forced and sued them for the depression.

There are churches that conducts exorcism but its nothing like those you see in movies...

Yoz Bro, do any of your friends thought you are crazy?

That happened to me... I started to see "them" at the age of 10.

I don know at first... only started to realize in school in one day having music class and saw "NEW" classmate... I report to teacher... and she told I creating trouble and my friend start laughing at me.

I would say they are harmless, maybe did not meet those fierce one.

I mentioned this to my parents at the age of 14, after PSLE (which i still able to see). They brought me to a place, just opposite si ma lu, kwan inn tong. Yes, it is a HDB shop house at level 3.

The process is very simple, they only need your name and my birth date. After they check a book, (I don know what book they read, quite accurate) she told my parent that i started to see this at the age of 10, then also said it caused by my name.

Remedy: she ask my parents and my sibling not to call my name, call me using a nickname for 3 months.

The effect quite fast one, 2 days after calling my nick name, the 3rd eye gone liao...

If you are born with it, treat this as gifted lor.

• Praise 1

Hi Bro MCF7777

There's no real way to close the 3rd eye. Like you, i'm able to see things since young. Before army, my parent brought me to one Shifu and did some ritual to close. It helped for about few years. But the 3rd eye "reopened" unintentially after i started practising meditation for a while.

I'm not sure if the reopenning is due ot the meditation or the effect of the shifu died off. If you want, maybe u can seek advise from monasteries like Wat Ananda or good dharma centres (I can pm you some if you want).

• Praise 1

wats ur name? so special?

does it mean if someone call ur real name now, u will reopen ur 'eye'?

My name is nothing special. Soon after calling me nick name for 3 months, my family call me back my normal name. Till now, no viewing liao...

• Praise 1

:D maybe go & take a kolor foto with ur left hand resting on RT's shoulder, then keep laminate it, treating like amulet/ talisman [idea] , all those good bro wud lari kuat2.........at the same time [furious]
  • Praise 1

[thumbsup] yes, "3rd eye" is gifted.

i hv a fren grad fr "southOcean", never bother with his 3rd eye. only inconvnience is during 7th month,

quite some good bros hanging around at his door, waiting 4him 2disperse $$$$$$$$$ like atm [thumbsup]

another retired primary sch headmaster in bentong(fr genting further up north), with 3rd eye, providing services to those kena disturbd cases by non-friendly good bros.

i've been trying meditating to open 3rd eye 4the past more than decade, only can feel2 in places not been clean, nothing cud be seen, tooooo dumb maybe.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1