3rd Eye (aka Yin Yang eye)

Mcf777

so that means there is no use (keeping them away) if you brighten up your house at night? the 'bros' want to come, they'll come?

• Praise 1

My wife can see these things every few weeks.

It started when she was preggy with our first kid in 2003. A lady spirit practically waitied for her every nite at our block downstairs. In the end, we got tian tou ppl to send the spirit to the other side. Apparently this spirit have been wandering around sembawang since the kampong days and was hoping my wife could help her....cos wify emits some sort of bright light from far maybe bcos she is purely vegetraian.

Since then, she have seen spirits in mscps, her old working place at DSO @ science park hill(penty over there), pasar malam, temples, along expressways and many times outside our house corridoors and twice inside our house. [dead]

Basically these things can appear day & night. Most faces cant be seen. They are good and bad ones....diff by their darkness appearances. They loveeeeeeee to hang around temples and hospitals. Guangyi or jesus christ statue will not deter them from coming into yr house. Most are harmless if you dont disturb them.

Thats just about all i can sum up from what i heard from wify. If got time, i will go into details. [laugh]

I have a theory...

We cannot see ghosts because they are not in the visible light spectrum, which is why sometimes it is postulated animals eg. dogs, birds, cows, etc can "see" things, and so do babies and kids, because their visual receptors are not fully developed to see the most useful part of the spectrum, aka visible light, and instead, can receive light from other parts of the wavelength.

We also hear of things passing through walls, and one thing we know from our secondary school sciences, is that Gamma Rays, and X-rays can pass through walls due to their short wavelength... Coincidences?

Just goggled a little and here's a supporting link

http://www.liparanormalinvestigators.com/light.shtml

It seems that IR light has been used for hobby groups paranormal investigation due to the ease of IR generation but without much success, and UV light less so, because equipment for it is less easily available. However, it is noted in the article that the "things" to quote : "Interestingly though, he did say that when investigating cases of alleged demonic hauntings TAPS found that UV light acted as a barrier to the demonic entity; The entity seemed to avoid crossing doorways and threshholds that were illuminated with UV light. "

What we can garner from this is that like all matter, multiple objects cannot exist in the the same space at the same time, so the UV light is like a wall to the Things, and like all conscious beings, they will make and effort to avoid the obstacle.

Putting 2 and 2 together, I can hypothesize that Ghosts are energy entities from the short wavelength spectrum, between the X-ray and UV spectrum, hence not visible to us, but able to pass through walls and physical matter.

Bro, I'm not sure if you are willing, but if there is a chance, perhaps you can get a small UV lamp, like those used for watermark detection to use it for "wall" generation for testing the Entity's reaction, or for protection if its a successful test

• Praise 1

My wife can see these things every few weeks.

It started when she was preggy with our first kid in 2003. A lady spirit practically waitied for her every nite at our block downstairs. In the end, we got tian tou ppl to send the spirit to the other side. Apparently this spirit have been wandering around sembawang since the kampong days and was hoping my wife could help her....cos wify emits some sort of bright light from far maybe bcos she is purely vegetraian.

Since then, she have seen spirits in mscps, her old working place at DSO @ science park hill(penty over there), pasar malam, temples, along expressways and many times outside our house corridoors and twice inside our house. [dead]

Basically these things can appear day & night. Most faces cant be seen. They are good and bad ones....diff by their darkness appearances. They loveeeeeeee to hang around temples and hospitals. Guangyi or jesus christ statue will not deter them from coming into yr house. Most are harmless if you dont disturb them.

Thats just about all i can sum up from what i heard from wify. If got time, i will go into details. [laugh]

Guangyi?

• Praise 1

Me myself have a experience with a spirit at east coast park in the middle of the night.. A old granny spirit. She ask me for the time and after a few seconds.. She just disappear into the thin air.

[shocked] OMG....i would probably freak out. [dizzy]

• Praise 1

Quite interesting discussion.. let me add some questions:

Do "they" always appear in human form? What about those dead animal such as cat, dog, fish? Do you see ghost fish?

• Praise 1

got a question...

are they actually conscious of their existence? Or are they just mindless apparitions?

One bro mentioned that some don't even know they are dead..so the rest are aware and are just hanging around? Can they actually think and act?

• Praise 1

my maid from the Philippines. has the 3Rd eye. But according to her all she sees is shadows, cant see the face. Normally she sees them by the corner of the eye and they disappear almost immediately.

According to her, they are just 'passing' our house and mean no harm.

Initially she refused to elaborate as shes afraid she might freak us out. She told me there are different types of spirits and they are differentiated by their color. Red are the angry ones. White and black are those normal ones, if i rmb correctly.

She told me there are more of them in the Philippines then in singapore.

I think this 3rd eye thing is heredity as her elder sister also can see them.

• Praise 1

Quick question,

A few years back I encounter an "something" but it's only that's incident.

walking past a street going back to my client's office, pass by this guy standing at the paveway. Initially I didn't care much then I realise from the corner of my eyes his face's kinda blur looking, like no face.

I turned back to see the guy...HE'S GONE!! It was a straight pave and the next corner is at least 10m. Even if he dash shuttle run speed he wouldn't made that far.

From memory his built seem "middle-age" with a tummy and wore bluish clothings.

until now I cannot explain my encounter, but reading your topic already send chills down my spine cos I think I could have encountered something "dirty". As some of your describe their face as "blur" or "no face".

Does that mean my 3rd eye momentarily opened and closed or is it a different thing?

Edited by Pocus

This doesn't mean you have 3rd eye(if you don't often see such things and this particular encounter happens to be an one off incident)...could be just that your 时运 happened to be a bit low at that time and so will be able to see such things if a bit unlucky.

My wife can also see these things. Normally just shadows and no features..... but can make out gender. Sometimes while walking, she'd suddenly pull me aside to avoid walking into the things ......

Luckily she more or less lost it after having my daughter. Can still sense or see once in a long while compared to previously where its a daily affair. Apparently, they can come in different sizes and even shapes. We were once driving in Malaysia and she mentioned she saw this thing as big as a house. :huh:

Worse encounter in her life was at a chalet in Fishing Bay Resort (Mersing). The entity was fierce and cause her to have nose bleed while bathing. She didn't even know about it till she was outside the toilet and we saw the blood flowing down her and onto her body. (Guess the thing didn't like my wife asking it to go away, which she usually does for those that she comes across). Then there were times when sleeping & she was "pressed" by the entity and cannot speak or move while in a semi-conscious state. Then with alot of effort, she'd manage to tap me and when I call/ask her what's the matter, theat's when the entity goes away.

There's many more encounters... too many to mention..... and this 3rd eye thinggy is hereditary. Her grandma is similar.... but her parents are not.

• Praise 1

My friend whose wife has the 3rd eye told me that the link between Changi Airport T2 and T3, the passage to the MRT, has a lot of headless people walking about. Most likely those beheaded during the Japanese Occupation period..

After that when I was there once I feel my goose pimples coming out the whole body.. .. :blink: don't know if it's knowing too much or just psychological..

• Praise 1

My friend whose wife has the 3rd eye told me that the link between Changi Airport T2 and T3, the passage to the MRT, has a lot of headless people walking about. Most likely those beheaded during the Japanese Occupation period..

After that when I was there once I feel my goose pimples coming out the whole body.. .. :blink: don't know if it's knowing too much or just psychological..

I'd like to comment my research on these entities.

1. They are bounded by the structure/pathways in their lifetime - You see them passing thru walls, but in actual fact, the Wall in your house or place you are in, does not exist during their lfetime, in their lifetime, he walks thru a doorway.

2. This goes to show that Changi Airport T1,2,3 or any places that are RECLAIMed land don't have Headless spirits or entities becos last time its the SEA.

↡ Advertisement