3rd Eye (aka Yin Yang eye)

Mcf777

Apart from third eye, has anyone ever heard those spirits talking?

There were a couple of occasions on an annual basis that on the last night of the Chinese seven month end, I heard a lot of voices and talking at the park and playground just below my house. Out of curosity, I peeked down to take a look cos it is very noisy....and so late an hour closing to midnight.....

I saw no one....I looked a few times....Confirm plus chop really no one!

Then secondly, I observed that the voices and talking seemed to be in a language which I don't understand.... [sweatdrop]

I asked my mum and grandparents a few times before and they told me it could be those spirits.....

↡ Advertisement

Thanks all bro/sis for the reply and info given.

Im not the victim. My wife is the victim.

She had closed the 3rd eye during her Primary school days.

Recently for the past 3 years, the 3rd eye came back again.

Lately always hear people talking to her during her sleep.

The worst is during 7th month. While im driving, she always ask me to siam this siam that road

• Praise 1

Please don't look for Rony Tan whom may choose to ridicule you rather than help.

Skarli, he closed the third eye on the forehead and open a new one between the legs!!! [laugh]

Edited by Accordboy
  • Praise 1

My friend whose wife has the 3rd eye told me that the link between Changi Airport T2 and T3, the passage to the MRT, has a lot of headless people walking about. Most likely those beheaded during the Japanese Occupation period..

After that when I was there once I feel my goose pimples coming out the whole body.. .. :blink: don't know if it's knowing too much or just psychological..

Juz to share another spot, last time my army friend with 3rd eyes say the merging lane toward sungei gedong camp got many gathering around there. He say that place is their gathering area, that merging lane, all standing along the road side, so at nite travel along there pls slow down. Ask him how they look, he say juz a grp of ghost standing there do nothing. N after we ORD, he tell me all the secret, he say our bunk (sungei gedong camp) every nite will have a kid running around in and out of every single bunk, outside the bunk has another uncle looking at the kid. He say sungei gedong camp a lot. See until sian.

• Praise 1

Interesting encounters....

Food for thought: Why the Chinese experiences are so different from the West where they always have hauntings? Things moving ard and stuff...is it something to do with culture and beliefs?

• Praise 1

Food for thought: Why the Chinese experiences are so different from the West where they always have hauntings? Things moving ard and stuff...is it something to do with culture and beliefs?

I think Westerner like chinese got a lot of type of ghost too lah. Those that move things around in chinese culture are generally called Xiao Gui here. And in Chinese culture, Xiao Gui are normally kept by medium, Maybe that is why got lesser stuff moving around [laugh]

• Praise 2

most people that have such gift would have such talents indicated on their zi wei dou shu chart.

but for some people, it goes away after the change of 大运 in their 紫微斗数 chart. most times, this coincided with some events in their life, eg a bad knock, a surgery, giving birth etc that renders them losing such power.

there are some that such talent permanently though because the stars that have such ability is found in their 本名盘 and not 大运盘

• Praise 1

if an ex-xtian ghost see taoist god will be scared or not?

Please dont cross out the Christ in Christian.

To answer your question, we all dont know. haha... got any medium in MCF?

• Praise 1

Children below age 4 is believe to be able to "see".

I think it is true, personally I have this experience b4 when Im about 4 yr old. I can still remember the image of the thing till now...

this happen when my parent took me to stay over at a relative place in AMK, central area, as Im not home I could not sleep easily, then I saw an dark silhuoette of a long hair , slim lady combing her hair next to the window, with her side facing me and head facing out of the window.

Now, I have this very pretty aunt staying in this house, and I thought it is her, I gaze at the dark silhuoette combing her hair, probably for hours, thus I have a v.deep impression of this image till now; while looking at her I remember Im thinking, how vain she is to comb her hair so late at nite and wondering how long b4 she stop combing. Although it feel strange but I dun feel afraid as I thought it is my pretty aunt. I told my parents abt my pretty but vain aunt combing her hair the next day in the morning, which they just agreed with me my aunt is vain.

Recently while chatting with my mother, she told me about the AMK central HDB flat whom my relative once reside is not clean, in fact the whole block not clean, then ask if I remember the incident of my "aunt" combing hair and tell me that actually it is not aunt I saw , my aunt then is already married and her hair is cut short already so.... as i recall the image I feel a chill running thru my spine... I actually look at it for hours !! :wacko:

• Praise 2

Whenever I drive thru ECP (ard keppel area), my 2yr old will scream in fear n tell us to go another road... we tell him to close his eyes then he he sqeeze his eyes so tight in fear... for months it is like that so we aviod taking ECP... one day my wife ask why he is afraid and he said that there is alot of white whit thing flying around, my wife ask if the white thing is cute? and he say it is not cute n he don't like...

ANybody knows anybody who can c "thing" on ECP particularly at Keppel area near the train station??

• Praise 1

this shows everything is in the mind :)

• Praise 1

this shows everything is in the mind :)

Actually why we all say West things always moving around? could it be because we watch too much movie?

• Praise 1

We can take UFOs to explain how a mind is manipulated thru the media.

The people who have encountered UOFs and Aliens have very similar description. And as expected, all descriptions are similar to the first UFO alien movie when it is broadcast.

Ever wondered why westerners encounters are a vast difference compared to asian encounters of ghosts?

or it is really true that there are western ghosts and asian ghosts?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1